Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Aug 22, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We got actual tickets from Floridatix. We were unable to link to the app.We've taken a picture of the back of the pass in case we lose them.

However, we have added them to our phone wallet. We have Android phones, so clicked add to wallet, then selected loyalty, searched for universal Orlando, then the option came up to scan our physical cards.

They are now linked to our wallet like all other event tickets/credit cards etc are.

This is for Android but I'm sure there something similar for iPhone.

HTH
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

I've just had my physical tickets for next year in the post today. I scanned them on the app just to see if they worked and it did.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 22, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallee45
VIP Dibber

so are e tickets the best option ?

2000, Sheraton world resort
2001,2002,2003 Marriot world center
2008 Highgrove Villa
2009 Marriot world centre
2010 Highgrove Villa
2019 Universal Surf Side
2023 Universal Cabana Bay
Sallee45 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 22, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SteveyJ View Post
No.

The benefit for us would be scanning our phones to get into the park rather than wrestling getting the ticket out of the lanyard to scan.
You don’t need to take your ticket out of your lanyard to scan it, just have the barcode facing outwards and it will scan through the plastic 😊

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 22, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Shaggy Dog View Post
I bought my universal passes from Florida Tix and received etickets which I have just uploaded to the Universal app. Only problem I had was all 4 names were wrong on each pass but I have all 4 on my app and know who's is who's so they can add the correct one to their apps 😲
I have the same issue. Bought my tickets from Attraction Tickets and my eticket is showing my daughters name and my daughters eticket is showing my name when I have scanned and linked them on the app. I have emailed guest services and I'm waiting for a reply
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 22, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Torypops
Imagineer

We only want to buy universal tickets this time and would prefer to use Attraction Tickets as we have in the past. It seems proper tickets are no longer an option and I think they said it's gate ready e tickets now. I'm confused at what to do 😳
Do I buy tickets in full with ATD and get sent a code that I link in to the universal app after I've made an account on the app.
I really do need an idiots guide to the whole process 😕
Torypops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 22, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbelll
Apprentice Imagineer

I have 2 older teens/adults on my booking. If I link them to the app are they able to go in the park without my phone? Hoping they’ll do a bit of their own thing this year. They might do water park and us shopping for example

Wondering if linking them will actually stop some flexibility
tinkerbelll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List