Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Aug 22, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Sorry. Another VeriFLY Question

We fly Thursday Manchester to Dublin to Orlando. Return Orlando to JFK to Manchester. I just opened VeriFLY and can’t work out how to put in all parts of the flight as it only asks for a departure and destination airport. Help! Also do we have to do it before we come home as well. I am beyond confused 🫤
Old 7 Aug 22, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have to admit that using VeriFly has become a hundred times more complicated than when we used it in Nov and April.

But here's my take on it.

You only need it for the leg that goes to the USA - the Dublin to Orlando bit. Additionally, you don't now do a "trip to the USA" but start by adding a booking reference which I guess for you is Aer Lingus?

VeriFly is now only to demonstrate vax status and is not needed for the return flight.

Mick

Edited at 06:13 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Thanks Mick. So we just do it for the Dub to MCO outward journey? Nothing else.
Old 7 Aug 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Thanks Mick. So we just do it for the Dub to MCO outward journey? Nothing else.
That's how I understand it now.

Open up the app and select "add flight using booking number" and take it from there.

Aer Lingus comes up but I obviously don't have a reference to test it further.

Mick
Old 7 Aug 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
We fly Thursday Manchester to Dublin to Orlando. Return Orlando to JFK to Manchester. I just opened VeriFLY and can’t work out how to put in all parts of the flight as it only asks for a departure and destination airport. Help! Also do we have to do it before we come home as well. I am beyond confused 🫤
Hi I received email today from BA today that says this, no mention of using verifly.

Old 7 Aug 22, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
Hi I received email today from BA today that says this, no mention of using verifly.

My replies assume that the OP is using Aer Lingus from Dublin.

Mick

Edited at 07:26 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Definitely have to do VeriFLY for Aer Lingus. I’ve had an e mail which says we have to do that and also has a link to Attestation forms to print and complete.
Old 7 Aug 22, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Definitely have to do VeriFLY for Aer Lingus. I’ve had an e mail which says we have to do that and also has a link to Attestation forms to print and complete.
I can't confirm either way but some Dibbers are suggesting that it may not appear on VeriFly until 72 hours out so maybe tomorrow?

Mick
Old 7 Aug 22, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

I will try tomorrow after work then. It is stressing me out to high heaven. I have another question. It will me me, hubby and adult daughter. So we all have to do a separate VeriFLY thing?
Old 7 Aug 22, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
I will try tomorrow after work then. It is stressing me out to high heaven. I have another question. It will me me, hubby and adult daughter. So we all have to do a separate VeriFLY thing?
Unless they've really messed it up since April only one person in the party needs the app. You add others as companions.

Another issue that seems to have troubled a few Dibbers since November is uploading their vax passports. Some Dibbers talk of printing them out and scanning the QR code and some others print them and take a screen shot.

Assume you have the NHS app (the normal one not the NHS covid app). Just request your vax passport as a pdf and it will come to your phone. Same for all your party. They will need to email theirs to you.Create a folder on your phone and save all the pdfs there then just upload them to VeriFly in each passenger.

Come back on this thread and let us know

Mick

Edited at 09:16 PM.