Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Aug 22, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell12 View Post
So we’ve now waiting for our gate to come up on the screen & I’ve JUST had an email from BA saying 14 yr old is NOT verified! 🤯
Still no opportunity to upload docs on their website.

We have everything in hard copy & on our phones. I’ll let you know if they ask for them at the gate
They won’t ask, if you’re already checked in then you’re good to go.
None of ours came back verified but we still did online check in ok and even the BA staff at the airport say they’re there to help as they know how bad all this document uploading has been.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

I've just logged in and completed our forms. It gave me the option to upload covid documents for our 15 year old and 10 year old, so I uploaded a pdf of our 15 year old covid pass and a photo of my 10 year old's covid pass as he cant have the online version. It was really easy and quick. The verifications were coming back for each person before i'd completed the attestation for the next person. Hopefully the system has smoothed out now and it all goes easily for everyone else who has a trip coming up!
DisneyDandy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by petit-pois View Post
Yes on manage my booking, opens up about 3 days before
where abouts does it show up in manage my booking, can't see anything in the app where it might pop up unless it comes under passenger information where you fill in the passport details, or is it best to look on the actual web browser? I'm a bit early as don't fly till Sunday
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

Originally Posted by OLS View Post
where abouts does it show up in manage my booking, can't see anything in the app where it might pop up unless it comes under passenger information where you fill in the passport details, or is it best to look on the actual web browser? I'm a bit early as don't fly till Sunday
Not sure about the app sorry, but on the web page when you log into manage my booking there is a big banner at the top of the page saying you need to upload your covid information (must come up when you are in the right timeframe as it wasn't there last night when i logged in) Assume it would be a similar message in the app though
DisneyDandy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Ok thank you - I’ll just use the webpage but I’ll check tomorrow afternoon as lunchtime is 72 hours out, would prefer to sort it before we leave home on Friday!
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

As far as I can see, without doing this crazy faf you can’t check in…. Would recommend the twilight check-in… was quite civilised.
Thia, I am not bothering with any of this fuss. I will do it the night before at twilight check in in. My Premium seats are already pre-booked anyway.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

BA accepted my docs online even though passport in maiden name and covid pass in married. Just online check in to do now 😊

Not newly married - just prefer to keep my own name as well !
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
POFQfan
slightly serious Dibber

Yep we’ve done all of that. Nowhere in the BA Website to upload the covid pass!
Used the Verifly app and not the website and this was fine.
POFQfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

All done this evening, all verified no problem including 15yo. We made doubly sure all email addresses added were the ones connected to Nhs app just in case that mattered 🤷🏻
Good luck all
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell12
Excited about Disney

Hi all,

Finally at Windsor Hills after what felt like a very long flying day…

As you know just after check-in we got an email saying 14 yr old’s hadn’t been verified and we were a bit worried about what would happen at the gate with the US officials…

Just to reassure everyone that nothing happened, all went very smoothly. So 3 out of 4 verified and everyone treated exactly the same.

Phew!

2023 TENNESSEE, NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA & GEORGIA, 2022 DisneyWorld (Windsor Hills), 2018 COLORADO, 2017 DisneyWorld, 2016 DisneyWorld (Formosa Gardens), 2015 DisneyWorld & Universal, 2003 Universal & MIAMI, 2000 CALIFORNIA, 1998 CALIFORNIA, UTAH & NEVADA
Tinkerbell12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List