Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 10 Aug 22, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Budget fast track

First time using BA/budget car hire, was searching for something similar to the Alamo skip the counter service and come across budget fast track.
Had anyone had any experience if its worth joining?
Bit wary as its asking for my credit card details to join 🤔
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Anyone?
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
edu_afp
Serious Dibber

edu_afp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Budget's not my favourite but their Fastbreak service works, about your CC details, Alamo asks for them for STC as well, I wouldn't worry about that.

Back with my DS May 2023
edu_afp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Connors Daddy
Very Serious Dibber

I was under the impression that you could only use Budget Fastrack on subsequent hires, not the first one. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong though...
Connors Daddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

I signed up for Budget fast track, and booked through a third party. I was able to go straight to the garage in Chicago, very quick no pressure to add anything. Car rental companies need cc details I don’t know of any who would let you take a car without them having this.
My experience was in Chicago not Orlando, but I am glad I signed up for fast track.
Old 12 Aug 22, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Connors Daddy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlando Soon View Post
I signed up for Budget fast track, and booked through a third party. I was able to go straight to the garage in Chicago, very quick no pressure to add anything. Car rental companies need cc details I don’t know of any who would let you take a car without them having this.
My experience was in Chicago not Orlando, but I am glad I signed up for fast track.
Good to know. I'll have another look.
Connors Daddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
STEBEE25
Excited about Disney

Fast break can only be used if you book direct with budget. If via 3rd party you will not be able to link reservation to the fastbreak membership afterwards. I messaged and called them to do it and they wouldn't stating it would alter the booking. When I picked car up last time in Miami the server still wanted all my details even though I told her there on my fastbreak mship, she said it doesn't matter as a separate thing. Very annoying as direct bookings are more expensive.
STEBEE25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
edu_afp
Serious Dibber

edu_afp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Originally Posted by Connors Daddy View Post
I was under the impression that you could only use Budget Fastrack on subsequent hires, not the first one. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong though...
I did have a budget account but had never used fastbreak before and was able to go straight to the garage, perhaps it was because I had rented years before with them?

Back with my DS May 2023
edu_afp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List