Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Aug 22, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
BA Attestation form help - kids proof if in Wales ?

Hi all
We fly Saturday and have tried completing attestation forms through BA manage my booking, I have read numerous threads but as we live in Wales our children do not get a covid pass.
I selected that both my children are fully vaccinated and uploaded photos of their paper vaccine card but have not had any confirmation they've been accepted whilst mine and DH were approved straight away.
Anyone from Wales managed to do this ? Seems ridiculous when kids don't need to vaccinated anyway 🤷
Old 10 Aug 22, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

The paper cards aren’t accepted anywhere as proof. Never have been.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Softy View Post
The paper cards aren’t accepted anywhere as proof. Never have been.
Thanks, yes I know but don't have anything else as proof or don't know how to resolve it 🤷
Old 10 Aug 22, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

Did ours today, but I uploaded a photo of my sons Covid pass letter which you could apply for online. Sorry I see you've said you fly Saturday so you are not going to have time to apply for it now. Ive checked the website gov.wales/get-your-nhs-covid-pass but it says they cant be fast tracked or collected. There is a number on there though so you could try pleading with them
DisneyDandy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyDandy View Post
Did ours today, but I uploaded a photo of my sons Covid pass letter which you could apply for online. Sorry I see you've said you fly Saturday so you are not going to have time to apply for it now. Ive checked the website gov.wales/get-your-nhs-covid-pass but it says they cant be fast tracked or collected. There is a number on there though so you could try pleading with them
Thank you, yes I seen this and ridiculous that there is no online letter. It's just frustrating that we've been told no proof needed for children then are told tonight we need it for this form 😯
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

I know, its not been easy organising has it! Others will know better than me, but I've seen comments on other threads about ticking to say the children are unvaccinated (even when they are due to no proof) and that you agree to test them 3-5 days after arrival (think you can take the lfts with you - although Ive also seen comments saying that no-one checks the results the other end) Im sure you'll be able to resolve it!
DisneyDandy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
I know, its not been easy organising has it! Others will know better than me, but I've seen comments on other threads about ticking to say the children are unvaccinated (even when they are due to no proof) and that you agree to test them 3-5 days after arrival (think you can take the lfts with you - although Ive also seen comments saying that no-one checks the results the other end) Im sure you'll be able to resolve it!
Thanks for taking time to reply. I've already completed the forms and when I track it, just says under review, I thought we were all organised until we were filling it attestation forms this evening. Will contact BA tomorrow and see what they suggest, surely there should be a drop down bar to say 'Child - Exempt'.
Just as we were getting excited I'm stressed again now 😭
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDandy
Helping Donald

Try not to stress - I think the only implication will be that you cant check in online 24hours before your flight so will have to do it in person instead at the airport
Old 10 Aug 22, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Try not to stress - I think the only implication will be that you cant check in online 24hours before your flight so will have to do it in person instead at the airport
Exactly this - under 17s do not need to be vaccinated so do not worry!
Old 11 Aug 22, 02:36 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
It’s nothing to worry about as there’s no expectation for children but we can access the digital covid passes for children in Wales. They use the same system as the adult ones. I have them for both my children 13 & 15.

I just used a different email address for each of us following the link for digital covid pass Wales. When I phoned to get one for my son back in February to go skiing the lady explained that children can use the digital system too. It’s exactly the same verification process where they say numbers. DD’s only took a few hours to verify and I added them all to my Apple Wallet.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR

Edited at 02:41 AM.
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List