Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Mar 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Charlie30 View Post
The Fort Wilderness booking is showing on my MDE account but it's also letting me view the calendar and actually attempt to book fastpasses up until 13th April which is peculiar. Is this not normally available to view?
Did you book Fort Wilderness and your tickets as a package? Or did you book them separately? If separate, then I think you may be able to view up to 30 days ahead, like an offsite guest. But if you booked a package you usually can't book fastpasses until 60 days before check-in.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
CJC
Very Serious Dibber

Have a look at your MDE, under 'my plans' and above fastpass+ it should state how many days until you can book them.
We check in on 11th May and booked my fastpasses on Monday at 11am. Until Monday the fastpass system was padlocked and I couldnt view any future dates. Like others have suggested I dont think your hotel/tickets are linked.

Edited at 11:04 PM.
CJC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlie30
Getting Excited

It definitely says 60 day today. I'm ready and waiting, I can see the dates through April so far.
I'm hoping that May magically appears at 11am! Fingers crossed.
Charlie30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
CJC
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Due to clock changes the window should have opened at 11am so by now hope all FP booked.
Was concerned you could see April dates as my mde was locked and couldn’t see any dates until 60 days
CJC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Hope it worked today!
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlie30
Getting Excited

I'm in! Still juggling all of the times round but did get FOP for Tues 15th eek!
One final question if anyone knows, do rider switch tickets have to be used immediately as the first party exit the ride or can we save them if we need to for later in the day/week.
I'm overlapping some FP+ times to make the most of rider switch. (4 of us plus toddler).
Charlie30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlie30 View Post
I'm in! Still juggling all of the times round but did get FOP for Tues 15th eek!
One final question if anyone knows, do rider switch tickets have to be used immediately as the first party exit the ride or can we save them if we need to for later in the day/week.
I'm overlapping some FP+ times to make the most of rider switch. (4 of us plus toddler).
Hurray! Well done. FOP and 7 Dwarfs the rider switch has to be used the same day (not necessarily immediately the first group comes off). When we were there last month all others could be used until the end of the months but I have since seen reports that all are being changed to same day so I would plan for that. Unfortunately people were selling them apparently, hence the change
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlie30
Getting Excited

Thank you, we'll plan for same day and anything else is bonus. It means we can rider switch when toddler is asleep (hopefully) rather than him waiting around.