Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Nov 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess 91
Looking for my Ears

Mobile Disney dining May 2019

Hi. I was seeing if people could help me...going WDW in May 19 for our honeymoon and need some advice on where to book to eat. Has anyone done the contemporary resort package to watch the fireworks? Or would people recommend the dessert party more? Also, if I book breakfast at MK can I get into the park early? *to get a pic by the castle not crowed* and where’s the best place to go? Thanks
Princess 91 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We did the star wars and magic kingdom dessert parties & enjoyed them both a lot. They are dear for what they are but we feel it's worth it and we're doing 2 again next year. Next time will be star wars again & frozen at epcot.
Old 4 Nov 18, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I would read some dining reports for ideas as everyone will have different favourites.
You can book a pre park opening breakfast but you won’t get an empty park picture as everyone is now let into Main St at 7.45am.
These are the crowds a few minutes after opening the gates.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess 91
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Thanks very much, I didn’t realise that you can be let into the park that early anyway? Is that even without extra magic hours do you know?
Do you recommend any good character dining? Or been to Cinderella royal table?
Princess 91 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
You can still get an almost empty park picture if you arrive early enough. We went in May last year and booked Be Our Guest breakfast. It was for 9am. But we ended up at Magic Kingdom around 7am because of jet lag and we were right at the front of the crowd for being let in. It was lovely seeing it so quiet.

Edited at 10:49 AM.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess 91
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Your pictures look lovely! This is exactly what I want What did u think if BOG breakfast? Did u meet any characters there as well? Or is it just evening they are there? Xx
Old 4 Nov 18, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have booked breakfast at 0815 exactly for those reasons mentioned above. Early start and the opportunity to get some great pictures
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess 91 View Post
Your pictures look lovely! This is exactly what I want What did u think if BOG breakfast? Did u meet any characters there as well? Or is it just evening they are there? Xx
Thank you! We really enjoyed it, the atmosphere was great, it was lovely getting to see inside the beasts castle and the food was good too. No characters but it was well worth it anyway, we had the QSDP so was a good use of QS credits.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List