Notices

Old 16 Aug 17, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

I NEED to follow this, my friend and I are looking to book for next year. I noticed that there's a direct flight from London.coming soon.So we will probably fly edin to London. Then on to Nashville ...
Cannot wait to hear some good tips. 😃✈️
Old 16 Aug 17, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm glad you're getting your Nashville trip after all!

I will confess I don't know anything about Nashville - the place, the TV show or the music but I'll be following along, especially as you and everyone else is so excited! 😁 It will be a whole new trippy experience for me 😂
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
OMG Rach! 😲

You absolutely must do a live trippie ... I want menus, prices, cocktail lists ... everything! 😂

Col an I are total Country music maniacs and saw the gorgeous Deacon and crew in the Royal Albert Hall in June on my birthday ❤️

Our home music station is, of course, 97.5 WPCV! Lakeland's country channel lol where we can get our fix of central Orlando news and country music in one place! 🤠

You absolutely must come down to London one year to C2C ... we have been 4 years running now and love it!

Looking forward to hearing all your plans 😀
Oh no i couldn't do it live! Sorry!

I would love to go to C2C, i think i might try next year!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
really looking forward to this,and such a short countdown, exciting xxxxxxxxx
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Sounds brilliant and your AirBnB looks amazing...love the terrace

Looking forward to reading all about it
Thanks! I love the look of the apartment!
xx

Originally Posted by fuelman View Post
Looks like it's going to be fun. But very strange I didn't see any golf scheduled. Hmmm
Hahaha nope, no golf this time

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Libby29 View Post
I NEED to follow this, my friend and I are looking to book for next year. I noticed that there's a direct flight from London.coming soon.So we will probably fly edin to London. Then on to Nashville ...
Cannot wait to hear some good tips. 😃✈️
Yeah the London route starts next year! Will make it easier to go back if we love it

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I'm glad you're getting your Nashville trip after all!

I will confess I don't know anything about Nashville - the place, the TV show or the music but I'll be following along, especially as you and everyone else is so excited! 😁 It will be a whole new trippy experience for me 😂
Thank you

Ah you must watch Nashville, it is so good! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
daves13
Getting Excited

Mobile

You need to go to Third Man Records, it's Jack White's (white stripes) record label that has a lot off Kool artists on it!
daves13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

A maple bacon donut?! I want to try one of those so bad now haha!

Sounds like an AMAZING trip!
That loft apartment looks fab . I've never used air bnb either, but my friends talked me in to it so we're using it to book accommodation for Canada next year. Such a cool concept (once I was reassured it's safe and secure etc!).

Your spoiling us with another report so soon after your current WDW one Rachael . Can't wait to read along! Have a great time xxx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Looks fantastic. I'm not feeling the love for Nashville on our trip but this has inspired me to look again at our plan , not sure what we can squeeze in over two days though !

The apartment looks amazing, what a great place to chill out in.
Mighty fine list of bars there. It will be fun working through those and great timing that you will be there for the Labor Day festivities . And of course sales at the outlets ...

I haven't seen the programme Nashville. I think maybe a Netflix binge coming up !

Will be following along and picking up tips X
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

WOW what a whirlwind week you are going to have, but it sounds so amazing. I cannot wait to read your trippie from this.
Old 18 Aug 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Your accommodation looks fantastic, perfect for playing house and pretending you're a country star.

'cos Deacon had breakfast there in season 3 of Nashville' - as good a reason as any! I've only half of season 5 left to watch, so sad. I wasn't sure I was even going to like the show but I love it!

I am REALLY looking forward to your trip report when you come back.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Sounds great. A relaxed but yet hectic trip. Can't wait to read about it when you get back.

Have an amazing time x
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Sounds absolutely amazing.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List