cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Trip 2018 London Disneyland Paris

Hi all here I go again another trip coming up so I thought I do another pre trip and trip report if all go to plan

For those that not read any of my trip reports here a little about me.

I am 54 this year I live with my long term partner we been gether for combing up to 30 years we not married been engaged quite a few years long story

Partner is 54 same as me suffers from mental heath and learning difficulties. Quite a few years ago I was advised to become Maria career which I did do My carrer went out the window so to speak (I am a chef) and started to look after Maria . We got advised not to have children due to Maria long story so I put Maria frist

That just a brief out lone of us 2 we been lucky over the past 18 years we been to Florida 10 times Vegas 2 time Australia once Rome last year Disneyland Paris twice so been very lucky

This trip we start off on the 4 of September but the cat holiday starts on the 3rd on the 4 we go to Cardiff by coach Norwich London Victoria then London Victoria to Cardiff .we got 2 and a half days in Cardiff seeing Maria dad and step mum we be seeing them a lot the time we all so got a few things planed but not set in stone so to speak

We then go to Cardiff to London where we staying for 2 and a half days lots planed thx to all reply’s on my other thread about things to do in London. I hope to prepay a few things London zoo ECT we going to do the cat cafe which I know Maria will love

On the Monday the 10 we go from london to Paris by train never done this one but we did Paris London last year so be different

We hope to do a few things on the Monday afternoon before going to Disney for 5 days hope to be in the Santa Fe by around 6 pm

Coming back we just useing train to London then coach back to Norwich then the fun really starts that a different story we back in Norwich on the 15 of September

Well that’s our plans more to come when booked

Thanks for reading
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Sounds like a fun filled trip

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Sounds like a fun filled trip
Thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
sounds good
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List