Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 17 Feb 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

After last year I bet everyone is trying to distance themselves as much as they can from this whole mess.
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Damaged. Get yourself on twitter. #nopixiedust

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by damaged View Post

This was my reply from Kathy. Looks like she won’t be helping..
it is true, she is the Disney liaison for TUI, Virgin, Thomas Cook and the TAs, would have been better if she gave you a more personal email for someone at WDTCUK

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Its coming to something when I am reduced to tagging The Sun... The Sun ! in a twitter post.

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Is walt disney world today a legit contact via twitter. They are asking for my booking and contact info

Old 17 Feb 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ABZLocal
Excited about Disney

Thanks for the Twitter account Kelly. I didn't take a screenshot of Summer 2018. I've sent an email and await the standard fob off that you've got already!
ABZLocal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ABZLocal
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by minnie moomoo View Post
Is walt disney world today a legit contact via twitter. They are asking for my booking and contact info
It says "The official Twitter feed for the Walt Disney World Resort. For questions and comments, please contact us @WDWToday!"

I'm not on Twitter so not 100% sure though. Good luck!
ABZLocal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sunflower2312
Getting Excited

We changed our holiday from all stars to Caribbean beach as the price was good and we thought it would finished by the time we go. We went last year when they were taking everything down and it was still a lovely resort, but I have seen the videos that have gone up and wished we hadn’t moved now. Do you think it’s worth saying anything about being moved or just suck it up and deal with it?
sunflower2312 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sunflower2312 View Post
We changed our holiday from all stars to Caribbean beach as the price was good and we thought it would finished by the time we go. We went last year when they were taking everything down and it was still a lovely resort, but I have seen the videos that have gone up and wished we hadn’t moved now. Do you think it’s worth saying anything about being moved or just suck it up and deal with it?
Most people on here are fighting for a move or compensation, or already have moved at a cost. We really enjoy the all stars and will be happy to take a downgrade to one of them but I want to keep the dining plan. If I move and add on qsdp it works out more than I’ve paid for cbr and I’m not willing to pay more.

Edited at 06:37 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m just watching Disney in Details latest vlog and she has a shot of the sign saying late summer, it’s at 6 min 54 in.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread