Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 18 Nov 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Manchester official airport meet and greet parking

Is currently 25% off, it’s a good offer £53 for 2 weeks for our dates, hope it helps someone x
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Young Pooh
Apprentice Imagineer

I got the email earlier and have just booked - £59.99 for 3 weeks including cancellation cover

I have been checking for a while and it was around £103 and then yesterday saw on Dibb that prices had come down by about 25%. I checked and saw mine had come down to about £77. I was going to book last night but forgot and then got the email today so assumed that it was referring to the reduction I had seen. Checked and was very happy to see another 25% off the £77.

I had budgeted £100 for parking so a nice little saving for me!

Young Pooh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Young Pooh View Post
I got the email earlier and have just booked - £59.99 for 3 weeks including cancellation cover

I have been checking for a while and it was around £103 and then yesterday saw on Dibb that prices had come down by about 25%. I checked and saw mine had come down to about £77. I was going to book last night but forgot and then got the email today so assumed that it was referring to the reduction I had seen. Checked and was very happy to see another 25% off the £77.

I had budgeted £100 for parking so a nice little saving for me!
Sue, did you book the meet and greet? if you did have you used it before? how was it?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Young Pooh
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Sue, did you book the meet and greet? if you did have you used it before? how was it?
Yes I booked the meet and greet but haven't used it before.

We have flown from Heathrow the last few years and before that Manchester still allowed drop off/pick up from the terminals so we used the meet and greet where they pick up your car from the terminal.

The official meet and greet gets good reviews on here so I thought we would give it a go.

Young Pooh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ccleveley
Serious Dibber

ccleveley's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Is currently 25% off, it’s a good offer £53 for 2 weeks for our dates, hope it helps someone x
Thank you - got a 3 week stay for £74 (last year we paid £130). Really happy!
ccleveley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for the heads up, I had 2 weeks at Easter booked M&G T2 for £95 - been able to cancel for free & re-book at £55
Also re-booked our parking for 2 other holidays (both Short stays car parks for a week) from Manchester next year & saved another £40 In total
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for posting this, I've just booked for next July for £58 for 19 nights - great deal! I went through the link from Martin Lewis for a little bit more off.
We've used this M & G before and were really happy with it.
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thought I’d done well getting the parking for £97 when they had 20% off a month or two ago then received the email today about 25% off.

Was just gonna suck it up but then seen you guys had been on your bookings and they’d come down more anyway before the discount!

Anyway, went on and got it changed to £54! 😀

Thanks!
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Just called them to ask why the T2 multi storey wasn’t coming up on our dates, the advisor said it’s only available for 7night/8 day stays, I asked when that changed as we definitely used it in April this year for 2 weeks, he couldn’t answer me! Anyway I’ve booked the meet and greet, I guess it’s no big deal really, so then I go to check for our 10 day August holiday and lo and behold T2 multi storey is available, me thinks someone is telling porkies 😢
Old 19 Nov 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mouli1
Imagineer

mouli1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
just cancelled my booking with holiday extras for T2 m&g which I was happy with price wise at the time as it was the cheapest I had seen to rebook with Manchester airport direct with this offer , even cheaper so very happy indeed .
used the m&g this summer and were very happy with it.

[R]
mouli1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List