Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Dec 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

It says royal mail tracked 24 on the tracker... I should also add that the signature is also making me suspicious that it was intentionally fraudulently signed for...my last name is Hill and it’s literally a squiggle with an H but nothing else
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by °o°-Hannah-°o° View Post
We once had a card through our door saying our parcel had been taken to number 79. Our street ends at 42!
We reported this straight to amazon who contacted the driver who said someone walking past had said they knew us and would take it for us!
And he gave it to them?

...Speechless!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Has your street area got a local residents group or FB page?
If may be worthy a gentle - has anyone had an unexpected parcel delivered post on it
Our road doesn't but when DD bought her house there was an envelope put through the door when they moved in inviting her to the page.

I had a situation last year where amazon driver delivered a parcel to me and one to the person opposite at same time
It wasn't until I opened it much later that I realised they had mixed up the parcels & had to go over and confess I'd opened it. My parcel which she had was sitting on her stairs as she hadn't got round to opening it
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
If your street isn't that big and you think it's been delivered to someone on the street cant you just go round to each house and see if you can find it?
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
If your street isn't that big and you think it's been delivered to someone on the street cant you just go round to each house and see if you can find it?
I did, I went to a couple of houses that I thought it could have been delivered to but neither answered the door, even though at one address I’m pretty sure they were in
Old 9 Dec 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I did, I went to a couple of houses that I thought it could have been delivered to but neither answered the door, even though at one address I’m pretty sure they were in
I should have added that there are 3 streets all joined together so I went to the two addresses with the same number as ours
Old 9 Dec 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Have you double checked the house number on your shipping receipt?
Old 9 Dec 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Have you double checked the house number on your shipping receipt?
Yes the address on the shipping receipt is my address and it’s all correct. The error is with Royal Mail. I should add that because of how the streets are set out the postman starts in one street and does half of that, then goes into the other street then into our street and then finishes off the first street which is why I think some of the mail gets muddled up. I’m always having mail delivered for the other streets but am honest so always go and post it through their letterboxes.
Old 9 Dec 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

A lot of posties finish work just after 1300.
RM say they are investigating, but it may be tomorrow until they get to talk to that postie. With signed for items he will probably remember where this was put and take it from there.
I’d not be concerned yet.
PPM is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List