Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Christina Dunn
Apprentice Imagineer

Christina Dunn's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Balance due on rebooked holiday, but not mine

We rebooked our March holiday to September under the scheme offered by Disney to move at the same price. Our new holiday has got a new balance on it as it is more expensive than the original holiday, which Disney will write off. I have contacted them about this, first time confirming balance will be sorted. As it was 2 days before the balance was due, and it was still showing as not paid, contacted them and they said not to worry, form was noted on the computer, all ok. Today received an email saying if I don’t pay balance within 7 days the holiday will be cancelled. Has anybody else had this problem? Spent 50 mins in a queue today on phone, but never got through, so very worried about this. Thanks.

Christina Dunn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cath24601
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Not had this issue, but I paid my balance yesterday which differs from the amount shown on my confirmation letter/their website (hotel change and Disney honoured the original price) - I’m worried that the holiday’s going to be cancelled as their systems still think the remainder of the higher balance is due tomorrow...
Cath24601 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
3rd Time Lucky
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I had the same issue, my final balance was due weeks ago, l was getting quite concerned about, l tried to pay on line but it only gave me the option of paying the inflated amount, l called up first thing in the morning and paid the correct amount over the phone, a few hours later l got confirmation emails stating that l had paid and the 'extra amount' that was not due had been cleared. So l feel better sorting it out - l am dreading the phone bill though 😂
3rd Time Lucky is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Cath24601
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3rd Time Lucky View Post
I had the same issue, my final balance was due weeks ago, l was getting quite concerned about, l tried to pay on line but it only gave me the option of paying the inflated amount, l called up first thing in the morning and paid the correct amount over the phone, a few hours later l got confirmation emails stating that l had paid and the 'extra amount' that was not due had been cleared. So l feel better sorting it out - l am dreading the phone bill though 😂
I haven’t had that last bit, my confirmation shows me having paid the agreed, lower amount but still suggests I owe them money... might give them another ring today to be on the safe side!
Cath24601 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
3rd Time Lucky
Helping Minnie

Mobile

You should be OK now that you have paid, my invoice showed the extra amount minused off as a 'commercial gesture', only a couple of weeks to go now, 😊
3rd Time Lucky is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List