Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Jul 20, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

We're at the Santa Fe in August as a WDW replacement.

Really excited!
Old 17 Jul 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

We are here now
Parks are empty , NO real ques - mask are needed but weather is great
Just glad to be at Disney again
They really are doing it all by the book- reminded to put on hand wash before boarding masks at all times , reminders about social distancing ect.
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gh015c4116 View Post
We are here now
Parks are empty , NO real ques - mask are needed but weather is great
Just glad to be at Disney again
They really are doing it all by the book- reminded to put on hand wash before boarding masks at all times , reminders about social distancing ect.
Oh brill, we are there in a months time I’m really looking forward to it! Enjoy your time there!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Oh brill, we are there in a months time I’m really looking forward to it! Enjoy your time there!

Thank you -

We were here in Feb and Orlando in March and i really notice the difference.

There are literally hundreds of hand sanatizers
constantly reminded to wear your masks (except under 12s)
Lots of cleaning
staff seem super happy to be back

MUST BE PROPER MASKS only removable when eating/drinking ect.
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gh015c4116 View Post
Thank you -

We were here in Feb and Orlando in March and i really notice the difference.

There are literally hundreds of hand sanatizers
constantly reminded to wear your masks (except under 12s)
Lots of cleaning
staff seem super happy to be back

MUST BE PROPER MASKS only removable when eating/drinking ect.
When you say proper masks. What do you mean? Are the re-useable cloth masks ok or do they require the surgical/disposable ones?

We're thinking of going to DLP for a few days.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridafan View Post
We stayed in Santa Fe in March - literally just before they closed the parks. Hope you have a great time!
Originally Posted by emck942 View Post
We have also bought cheap easyjet flights for 28-31 August, but can't decide at all on accommodation. Have previously stayed at Santa Fe, Cheyenne and most recently Sequoia Lodge (Christmas 2018) however very tempted to buy annual passes and stay and Dream Castle Hotel?
We were there ages ago and stayed in Sequoia lodge but not open for our dates.

Can you give me the lowdown on
cheyenne AND
santa Fe

eg theming, facilities, (bars, restaurant,) food, atmosphere.
Any outside sitting or eating areas?

If you've stayed in both.
plus and minus points?

I'm a mum with adult DS at College and cannot decide which to choose!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are going 24th though have a slight issue of being in an ‘area of concern’ at the moment so fingers crossed
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ptcruiser999
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We are thinking of travelling on Aug 2, (We haven’t been for 15 yrs), for a couple of nights, going via the tunnel as feel this may be safer at present.
I’ve just watched Yas&Das who are there currently and although at full capacity today the park looks quiet, with wait times at 5/10mins. My only concern is with the opening of further hotels In The coming days the park will naturally be busier with less social distancing, longer queues etc, will the capacity be increased? I really wish I knew what to do, as it’s not a cheap short stay break, and given the current climate also!

My heart wants to book but my mind is sitting in the fence 😢!
ptcruiser999 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
trfc2019
Earning More Ears

Does anyone know if the park numbers will be the same as they are currently for August or will they have increased by then?

I am tempted to do a couple of days in August if it is going to be a similar level to the parks currently
trfc2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by trfc2019 View Post
Does anyone know if the park numbers will be the same as they are currently for August or will they have increased by then?

I am tempted to do a couple of days in August if it is going to be a similar level to the parks currently
I would love to know this too! We are there from August 3rd and are hoping that they don’t increase capacity too much, when opening additional hotels.

Does anybody know if this is the case and if so, by how much it will increase?

Thanks ☺️
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List