Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jul 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile First cruise help

Hi all. We have checked in for our first cruise and got Anna and Elsa and princess meet and greet passes. Do we pick these passes up on the ship or do they get sent in the post? Also does the mickey call welcoming you to the cruise always come through? Hubby doesn't know about cruise yet so I have booked call for the airport prior to departure.

Also have just found out it's now Halloween on the high seas, So do most people dress up? For both pirate night and the Halloween party? Sorry about all the questions I'm just quite unsure about stuff. Thanks
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Hi and welcome to the cruise forum

So, the tickets for the meet and greets will be in your room on the day you arrive. If they're not in there at 1:30pm when rooms open, don't panic, the crew have a million things to do on the switchover day and tickets for greets are pretty low down on that list of course!

The only thing that gets sent in the post is your DCL booklet which outlines any excursions you've booked through DCL, adult dining, spa treatments, nursery if applicable and it may even have those character meets listed too. It also has the all important luggage labels!

I've not heard of a Mickey call not coming through, so all should be fine. Just get ready and have your phone out at the right time.

Have a great cruise

Joa
Old 13 Jul 16, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey!
How exciting for your first cruise, even nicer that it's a surprise for your husband. People do dress up for both but it is not mandatory. I have never heard of a mickey call not coming through.
Your meet and greet tickets should be in your stateroom on the day you arrive. if you want to book more once on the ship then go to the port adventures desk. Any more information you need just let us know.
x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

It's our first cruise too .

We are dressing up as pirates . Good to hear about the booklet Bats - I didn't realise we would get anything through the post! Exciting
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

That's great. Thanks everybody! It's all soo exciting, wasn't sure about the Halloween theming initially, thought it might be a bit full on but it's growing on me now, having looked at lat years pictures, and I guess we can pick and choose what we take part in.
Ronniesmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Ronniesmom View Post
That's great. Thanks everybody! It's all soo exciting, wasn't sure about the Halloween theming initially, thought it might be a bit full on but it's growing on me now, having looked at lat years pictures, and I guess we can pick and choose what we take part in.
Absolutely. You won't find Halloween takes over the ship, there are far too many religious people in the US who would not like it. It'll mainly be in the atrium where you can choose to walk past, or join in.
Old 14 Jul 16, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread