Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Sep 17, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
dg141
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Derryfam View Post
Great price! Can I ask who you booked with? Thanks
British Airways
dg141 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
dancingbear
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by arm5ky View Post
Really is some good deals from Manchester to Miami - Orlando to Manchester:

I'm holding out for BA ,happy to go to and from Miami and want car included for sub £450 each
So new to all this and planning a strategy for when oct 18 flights are released! How do you set up a search on kayak or sky scanner for coming in and out of different airports? Thanks xx
dancingbear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
When should I expect more options for airlines to come up through BA such as AA? My dates are 16th August returning 1st September from Newcastle either into Orlando or tampa and I can't get anything below £4500 for 2 adults, 1 teen and 2 children!
They're up to 16th August now so a couple more weeks to get your return flight. There'll be a lot more options then. I'm holding out for AA Delta Virgin to release their flights with US connections.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Why can I get great price with BA MAN - MCO but have to change airports in London.

So when I just put the London leg in and avoid Manchester the price is sky high!

Not sure about the travel between the two London airports - anyone done this?

Essentially we would fly from Manchester into one airport and out to MCO from another! (Gatwick/Heathrow).
Old 19 Sep 17, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shepherdypie View Post
Why can I get great price with BA MAN - MCO but have to change airports in London.

So when I just put the London leg in and avoid Manchester the price is sky high!

Essentially we would fly from Manchester into one airport and out to MCO from another! (Gatwick/Heathrow).
They sometimes offer a "loyalty" discount for indirect flights on the same airline and build it into the fare.

If you've got an LHR - LGW switch, try getting the late flight the night before to give you time
Old 19 Sep 17, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

That's why they're cheap 😊.

Lots did the gatwick Heathrow journey this year and booked transfers. We had this connection on the return and just got off at gatwick and caught the train home, obviously can't do that on the way there though.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
rmw1979
New Poster (3)

Have just booked direct on BA site for Man-Mia via LHR and same return 17 Aug-2 Sept with Group D car for £1551.00 - 2 adults & 2 young adults. Was planning to go in 2019 but couldn't pass up at that price! Hope this helps xx

Edited at 02:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to add price
rmw1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by rmw1979 View Post
Have just booked direct on BA site for Man-Mia via LHR and same return 17 Aug-2 Sept with Group D car for £1551.00 - 2 adults & 2 young adults. Was planning to go in 2019 but couldn't pass up at that price! Hope this helps xx
Great price, even for us with 5AD 1CH(16) it comes out at £438 which is close to the £400 we paid last year, unfortunately we can't go those dates too late for us. Late July/early August coming back at £575.

Have to hold out for sub £500 flydrives or sub £400 flights and a DIY car.

Edited at 03:02 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
skinetty
Very Serious Dibber

skinetty's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

I saw this too! It seems crazy doesn't it :/
Old 19 Sep 17, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
batleyboy26
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dancingbear View Post
So new to all this and planning a strategy for when oct 18 flights are released! How do you set up a search on kayak or sky scanner for coming in and out of different airports? Thanks xx
I'd like to know too
1991 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa;1992 - Hawaiian Econolodge; 1993 - DLP, Sequoia Lodge; 1998 - DLP - Cheyenne; 2000 - Buenaventura Lakes Villa; 2004 - Oak Plantation Resort; 2006 - Holiday Inn Sunspree; 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 - Bahama Bay
batleyboy26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread