Notices

Old 25 Jun 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
flossiesjk
Trying for More Ears

haha bianca good spot! yes only 6 adults. I have just changed the title haha how funny
flossiesjk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 17, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
flossiesjk
Trying for More Ears

UpDate

Thankyou for reading everyone, I just hope I can continue with a trip report!
Well i am so excited to say we have booked to stay on Disney for one night during our second week. Staying at...

art of animation resort,
Worked out at £89 for the night which i think is fab as it pays for 4 magic bands and 2 days of parking! I picked a day when it was morning extra hours at animal kingdom so we can hopefully get on Pandora rides. It is also Epcot EMH the night of our stay so that's a bonus too.
We are all meeting Sunday night for a takeaway when girls are in bed so we can start planning days etc, its hard to do it with them around especially with a 6 year old who likes to listen in! Ive done a rough draft so we have somewhere to start. My brother has his birthday when we are there which also happens to be a night when Halloween Horror night is on, so he would like to do that. I haven't bought tickets yet as im not sure if I would cope haha. Still something to think about
Ive been buying bits for the girls hand luggage, I was going to just get them backpacks but changed my mind as couldn't resist these

How cute are they. They will be given to the girls on the reveal. I have also bought a few bits to put in the cases

Minnie Caps from primark,was going to buy them both one in the parks but how fab are these, especially at £5 each

Neck pillows

PJ's- for the holiday
I ordered some snack boxes online at the entertainer, they are a lot bigger and heavier than i thought so not sure if going to be using yet.

My plan is to fill these with savory and fruit things as if full of sweet things they would just be all gone straight away!
I am going to take some sweet things for them so bought these off ebay (well actually i ordered these first but didn't actually check the size!) I will hide them in my case, for emergency crying/bribery situations only!

As we are flying with Virgin I know the Kids will love the seat back tv and games but am still going to take things for them to do, so I can have some peace...hopefully
Last time we flew long haul I found that all there books and crayons were everywhere and that I was up every two minutes changing there books/magazines. I found this idea on pinterest so gave it a go. I think it has worked out well and the girls will love it.
I bought two zipped folders

then hole punched some colouring/sticker/activity books for inside

then bought a pencil case that you can also attach to the binder

This way everything is together and they wont keep loosing crayons.
so please with how it has come together
Ive also been picking up a few different playing cards, wont be taking all these but will let them decide before we go

Lastly a got these from ikea last year, its a travel tablet/book holder.

Think me n my husband will use these more for our tablets/phones

We payed our park tickets off last week, which is a big relief. So now its time to save for spending money. 16 weeks to save save save
Thats all for now, sorry was only meant to be a quick update
Thanks for reading
Sarah
flossiesjk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 17, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel88
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Wow what a fab present from your parents! And of 3 weeks :o We'll be going in October for a week for my birthday. Besides Fastpasses and a few clothing bits I think we're pretty much sorted now.
Ariel88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
flossiesjk
Trying for More Ears

Thought I would do another update since it has been 2 months since my last one, gosh time is flying by.

Im happy to say we have booked tickets for MNSSHP

We are going to the party on 1st November, its the last one of the year so think this will make it a busy one. We was all going to dress up but have instead got T-shirts to wear

Unfortunately we have also booked Halloween Horror Nights haha!

Not sure how I stil feel about this event but will give it a go with my eyes closed.

we have also booked to stay at Hard Rock Hotel for the night, so we can take advantage of the express passes. We have decided to stay on the 3rd november which is also my brothers birthday.

My girls still dont know we are going, we are going to tell then on saturday as its the only day we can all get together before we go. It a good job really as we have all said something in front of them without thinking. Only a few more days then we can openly talk about it!

Will update with some pictures next week

I purchased some new suitcase yesterday from my local outlets two large IT black lightweight cases and 4 TSA locks for £80. Which I thought was a great deal. So last night I without the girls in sight I sorted out some their clothes. I haven't bought a lot of clothing to take (usually I feel the need to but 2 weeks worth of new clothes when going on holiday) restricted myself so can save more money to use whilst out there. I did however want to make sure the girls had some decent shoes ready for all the walking
I decided on these from next

They are so lightweight, soft and will go with any outfit, heres hope they do the job. will also taken their converse and trainers

Downloaded the Revolut App a few months ago but wasnt sure about getting the card. Been watching the dollar ever since. Anyway last week It went up to 1.33, so quickly changed some money and ordered a card too. So pleased I did as it appears to be creeping up a little more, fingers crossed it carries on.
Thanks for reading everyone
Old 19 Sep 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

So exciting! Love the t-shirts can I please ask where you got them?

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
flossiesjk
Trying for More Ears

Yes I got them through facebook. It is called everything crafty. she was so helpful. Plus they came so quick too x