Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Apr 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by colinandlex View Post
OK, I understand now. Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to purchase a good week before we go.
Originally Posted by GjDisney View Post
I’d you are going down this route you need to do it at least a month in advance if not sooner.
yes I agree with this - they will post the activated passes out to you from France, it will generally take 3 weeks, even if they are completely up to date with applications. I would give it at least a month from when you send your annual pass application to them, to expect to have it received in the post to your UK address. They don't use a courier, they use normal mail.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CAD View Post
Hi, i hope you don't mind me asking a question about annual pass (didn't think it needed it's own thread).

Are there any reasons why I couldn't by an infinity pass and my wife purchase a lower annual pass?

Reason I ask is that we'd only want to purchase the infinity pass for the photo pass and the priority parking, shopping discount etc. and wouldn't be cost effective for us both to have an infinity pass.
no problem at all with that, as long as both the passes cover the dates you want to travel.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List