Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 28 Jul 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

I'm told that you can use your club card vouchers to pay for the Tesco delivery pass, not sure how, think you go into your account settings.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I have just been accepted by Ocado, I tried to get onto them back in March.
Well done, things are opening up. We do a Waitrose click and collect and Tesco delivery for the elderly neighbours plus some staples for us if they are cheaper.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

If I sign up for 1 month is it easy enough to change to the 6 month plan later does anyone know. ? Thanks in advance x
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
If I sign up for 1 month is it easy enough to change to the 6 month plan later does anyone know. ? Thanks in advance x
Sorry, cant answer that I signed up for the monthly 6 month contract.
Old 28 Jul 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks , I have signed up does it take a while to show the paid for delivery it is showing the pass in my account but still trying to charge me delivery? Thanks
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Borderbairn
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes, signed up last week. Still not been into a shop since starting shielding.

Southern Dunes 2006 & 2007 Highlands Reserve & Hard Rock Hotel May & Sep 2008 The Sanctuary West Haven 2009 Freedom of the Seas & Doubletree Resort 2010 Highlands Reserve May 2012 Windsor Hills 2014 New York 2016
Borderbairn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Thanks , I have signed up does it take a while to show the paid for delivery it is showing the pass in my account but still trying to charge me delivery? Thanks
Apparently if you repay for the delivery by going inland then going through the payment steps it will the work, I'm told
Old 28 Jul 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all sorted now 👍.
For anyone interested I tripled my clubcard points and added it when I subscribed so I am paying £3.74 a month after the clubcard vouchers which is a win. It seems you can't add any extra clubcards fir the current 6 month period but can put it towards the next 6 months. X
Old 28 Jul 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

Thanks for this OP. Getting deliveries or even click and collect was difficult during lockdown (Always got one though) and changed to impossible for the last 17 days, even after trying at all times of the day and night. Ended up going into Tesco this morning for the first time since the beginning of March.

Signed up after seeing this post and looked for delivery slots. Absolutely tons, even on the days it said not available this morning.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
marciehatter
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks OP - just signed up with my clubcard vouchers and only costing me £10 for 6 months! Always managed to get slots at the beginning of lockdown but had to keep trying constantly - last few weeks they've been putting up new slots at midnight so it's been really hard to get any! Hopefully this will make it easier as I get 4 weeks ahead rather than 3.

Edit: Although I can still only see 3 weeks for booking slots, not 4. Does it take a while to change or do I need to contact them?

Edited at 02:07 PM.
marciehatter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List