Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Aug 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gr8WideSomewher View Post
People who have been on the cruise, can you answer a couple of questions? Do we need to bring towels and are there glasses in the staterooms for drinking water?

Many thanks
Towels not needed. Plenty in the room and also by the pool.

Four clean glasses in every stateroom.

Hope this helps!
Old 19 Aug 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gr8WideSomewher
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Reereef View Post
Towels not needed. Plenty in the room and also by the pool.

Four clean glasses in every stateroom.

Hope this helps!
That helps heaps thank you!
Gr8WideSomewher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
onion2803
Apprentice Imagineer

Can’t seem to find this info but do toddlers have to be toilet trained to use the pool or are swim nappies ok?

Thanks so much x
onion2803 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

i have literally just booked for the 30 aug for my dd and sister, now i need to find a hotel and parking as going from Southampton, i think we want to try and book palo and the spa, i usually love the planning so this feels rushed but hey sometimes you have to just go with it
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 21, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dot View Post
i have literally just booked for the 30 aug for my dd and sister, now i need to find a hotel and parking as going from Southampton, i think we want to try and book palo and the spa, i usually love the planning so this feels rushed but hey sometimes you have to just go with it
The Rainforest online was coming up at $175 per family for 50 mins (as you have to have it to yourself), plus tip.

When we got on the ship it was hardly booked out and they charged us $29 pp and DH and I still had it to ourselves.
Old 19 Aug 21, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by onion2803 View Post
Can’t seem to find this info but do toddlers have to be toilet trained to use the pool or are swim nappies ok?

Thanks so much x
They have to be fully toilet trained, no swim / happy nappy’s. They can run around in the splash zones though
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 21, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks so much x
Yes 3+/toilet trained for the pools, there is a small splash pad for the littler ones. I did see some younger looking toddlers in the main splash pad but all the signs say they need to be toilet trained.
Old 19 Aug 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
onion2803
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
They have to be fully toilet trained, no swim / happy nappy’s. They can run around in the splash zones though
Oh thank you so much! Do you know whether there was an open house for the kids club? He’s got some disabilities so even though he’s old enough, he’s still in nappies - open house will be the only way he’ll get to see Andy’s Room!
onion2803 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh thank you so much! Do you know whether there was an open house for the kids club? He’s got some disabilities so even though he’s old enough, he’s still in nappies - open house will be the only way he’ll get to see Andy’s Room!
There was definitely at least one open house time on our 3 day last week, it was 8.30-10am, there were probably more we just didn't check!
Old 19 Aug 21, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Reereef View Post
The Rainforest online was coming up at $175 per family for 50 mins (as you have to have it to yourself), plus tip.

When we got on the ship it was hardly booked out and they charged us $29 pp and DH and I still had it to ourselves.
Wow! I would have considers that but ruled it out at $175.

We toured the gym but I didn’t ask for prices as I thought I knew.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List