Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 6 Dec 21, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
I promise you it is super simple. You just microwave the chocolate in short bursts, milk chocolate/dark chocolate first then once it is set, top with white chocolate and then top with crushed candy canes. 😋

sallysbakingaddiction/peppermint-bark/

Or just order from Target 🎯 and send your hubby and son to collect 😂😂😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Love the birthday room, it’s really nice when the hotel gives that extra touch.
Mmmm... that Key Lime pie😍
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
They have just checked into the Rosen Plaza and the room looked like this! 🥳 It is Adam’s Birthday tomorrow and I let them know in advance, their Concierge Service are amazing. 🤩 Arlem just asked me what Adam’s favourite colour was and if he liked any particular sports and then he went wild - this was all complimentary and we are both overwhelmed by his kindness! I did send Cadbury’s chocolates over with Adam, so he could give them to Arlem to say thank you. 💝

Oh wow that is amazing service Michelle!

Happy birthday Adam 🥳🥳🎂🍻🧉🍹🍾

I always bring chocolate/sweets with me too , usually works well 😉 if I keep in touch with a certain concierge who arranges holding parcels I do a little M&S gift bag 😊
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
In a surprise turn of events, no zingers were consumed last night! 😱 They arrived at Miller’s on I-drive only to be told there was a 45 min wait to be seated. They decided to try their luck at Bahama Breeze instead (Adam is obsessed with their Key Lime Pie).

A Bahama Mama for Adam (it was fruity and refreshing) to start and a sprite for Cooper.

Adam went with the sirloin and said it was well cooked, it’s also nice to see some broccoli on his plate!

Cooper chose the buttermilk fried chicken and it was enormous! He really enjoyed this but didn’t finish it.

It wouldn’t be a visit to Bahama Breeze without a piece of Rebecca’s Key Lime Pie. Now Adam must have been a bit excited when this arrived as I have no less than 10 photos from all different angles. 😂 I will just share one though. 😉

A delicious meal in a great setting with good service, plus it’s only a short walk to the hotel.

They are moving to the Hard Rock Hotel in the morning, so I think it will be a grab and go breakfast before checking into the Hard Rock and then spending the day in the parks. It is also Adam’s Birthday, so they have a reservation at Big Fire Grill at Citywalk for dinner. 🍰🥳
Key lime pie my absolute must in the USA and the Cheesecake Factory key lime cheesecake is the best 😋
Old 6 Dec 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
They really did a great job! Sorry to disappoint, some more key lime pie pics to keep you happy. 😉

perfect, now we can see how a big the slice was and how much meringue is on top!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
That is so adorable that they did that to the room!
Karen it was amazing and it was all complimentary. 😍 I did ask Adam to giver Arlem the chocolates and they were gratefully received! Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Love the birthday room, it’s really nice when the hotel gives that extra touch.
Mmmm... that Key Lime pie😍
Honestly it was so much more than I expected! Adam dreams about that key lime pie. 😉
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Oh wow that is amazing service Michelle!

Happy birthday Adam 🥳🥳🎂🍻🧉🍹🍾

I always bring chocolate/sweets with me too , usually works well 😉 if I keep in touch with a certain concierge who arranges holding parcels I do a little M&S gift bag 😊
Thank you Emma for Adam’s birthday wishes. We do like to bring nice chocolate from the U.K. - I think Hershey’s tastes like dirt (or what I imagine dirt tastes like 😂 )

I love that you have Concierge Contacts - as Cooper would say, ‘You are so bougie’ 😉

I’m going to keep the M&S tip, I normally take Cadbury’s! Xx
Old 6 Dec 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
perfect, now we can see how a big the slice was and how much meringue is on top!
😂 he just loves dessert!
Old 6 Dec 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

This is amazing, I can’t believe they’re taking such good photos… I always have to shout LEAVE IT to ensure photography occurs prior to consumption!

That room decoration is amazing and the bahama mama cocktail looks right up my street.

If they like peppermint bark, ask them to look out for a Haagen Dazs. They were doing amazing looking peppermint bark sundaes when we were there. 😋
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List