Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Dec 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Oh no on the chocolate stains - glad you managed to get them out! And well done on persevering with the shopping under very trying circumstances.
I was mortified

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Well today is definitely one I’m interested in 😉
What a palaver of a morning! It couldn’t possibly be Andy’s fault the wrong Sat Nav was packed 😂
The EXACT same thing happened to me in that Tommy Hilfiger, a huge group of South American’s taking a complete age to process their thousands of items 😡
We love Panera Bread, never had a bad snack in there. Must try one of their sandwiches next time.
You are certainly not the only one to get chocolate in unfortunate areas. I’m always stuffing my gob whilst driving, it then falls between my legs and, well, you know how it turns out 😆
We’ve never tried Red Lobster before, as a non seafood eater do they have other things on the menu as I really want to try the Cheddar Bay biscuits!
Love, love, love the stripy dresses! If we ever holidayed together we’d have an identical wardrobe 😂
A fantastic first day Amanda
Red Lobster Chicken pasta is lovely. They do steaks and meat tacos too.

It was a full on palaver. Not a great start but we got there eventually
I am not sure I will go back to that store. We love shopping but it has felt too much like hard work on our last few visits at that particular place. The staff are rarely the happiest or most helpful either (I can see why ). Think we will stick to the one at Pointe.

Ha ha. Do like me a stripe or two. You should have seen all the ones I tried on and didn’t buy
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh dear at the queues and yes I'd have been mortified too. Rather like the idea of an adult sweetie ballpit though...
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Oh dear at the queues and yes I'd have been mortified too. Rather like the idea of an adult sweetie ballpit though...
Ha Ha - I think that would definitely be a hit
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Finally chance to catch up

Can't complain about a free breakfast can you it fills a hole.

A shame Target didn't have a lead ... have to say we've never been but I have heard people on here rave about it.

I think I'd have left the store with that family, I don't have much patience at all

I remember Panera from your food blog and it still looks so nice!

Loving the haul, my kind of shopping trip although mine's normally bags After a rocky start you eventually got sorted and looks like a fab day Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Finally chance to catch up

Can't complain about a free breakfast can you it fills a hole.

A shame Target didn't have a lead ... have to say we've never been but I have heard people on here rave about it.

I think I'd have left the store with that family, I don't have much patience at all

I remember Panera from your food blog and it still looks so nice!

Loving the haul, my kind of shopping trip although mine's normally bags After a rocky start you eventually got sorted and looks like a fab day Xx
Indeed much as I love Perkins, a hotel freebie isn’t to be passed up. We did get our Perkins fix later

I really want to love Target, same as B&BW , but we just never have a great experience

We did have a good day in the end. Funnily enough we were sorting out the sat nav last weekend . And still couldn’t work out which one was supposed to have been packed. We seem to have acquired one extra along the way
Thanks for reading x
Old 20 Dec 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh dear, what a faff - first with the sat nav, then the Tommy Hilfiger shop. I'm so glad your day got better. We didn't bother with the Kissimmee clearance place this time - I didn't know the Nike had shut down, is there anything in it's place?

A bit like you with Target, I want to love Panera Bread but if I'm honest, we've walked in and straight back out twice now. Most recently just last month. I know it sounds silly, but we just don't know what to order there. The options all just seem a bit strange and confusing to us Although I have to say your food all looks lovely. I think I need some Panera coaching/training!

You ended up with quite a lot of purchases there, and from quite a few different outlets. No wonder you were tired by the end. Worth it for a good haul though... you have some nice stuff there, and good prices too.

Not sure about Red Lobster myself, as we don't eat fish. I'm glad you enjoyed it though... it seems like a lot of food for the money. And the cheese bread looks lovely.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 19, 01:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

So loving having my normal chuckle at your warts and all reports. Spat out my baileys at the sat nav wife meme!
Looking forward to more Amanda!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh dear, what a faff - first with the sat nav, then the Tommy Hilfiger shop. I'm so glad your day got better. We didn't bother with the Kissimmee clearance place this time - I didn't know the Nike had shut down, is there anything in it's place?

A bit like you with Target, I want to love Panera Bread but if I'm honest, we've walked in and straight back out twice now. Most recently just last month. I know it sounds silly, but we just don't know what to order there. The options all just seem a bit strange and confusing to us Although I have to say your food all looks lovely. I think I need some Panera coaching/training!

You ended up with quite a lot of purchases there, and from quite a few different outlets. No wonder you were tired by the end. Worth it for a good haul though... you have some nice stuff there, and good prices too.

Not sure about Red Lobster myself, as we don't eat fish. I'm glad you enjoyed it though... it seems like a lot of food for the money. And the cheese bread looks lovely.
I think it was empty that Nike place. Or if not it wasn’t somewhere we wanted to go in. I am sure it’s re located up to the Loop.
Red Lobster does have some nice non fish items, I am ok with some shellfish and not a fish lover and I get on ok there. The Bahama Mama and cheddar biscuits are enough for me
Yeah I agree with Panera Bread, you have to take it slowly when ordering
We had a great shopping trip. The boys came off really well as the stuff for them was so cheap. We hadn’t realised Columbus Day sales were on and it definitely helped .

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
So loving having my normal chuckle at your warts and all reports. Spat out my baileys at the sat nav wife meme!
Looking forward to more Amanda!
Look at your teeny countdown ! Thanks for laughing along. All the fun today
Old 15 Feb 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Loved this day! Some cracking shopping and yummy looking food.

I've still never made it to Panera Bread, and no Florida for us this year so will be a while yet

I did laugh at the sweetie ball pit idea

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Loved this day! Some cracking shopping and yummy looking food.

I've still never made it to Panera Bread, and no Florida for us this year so will be a while yet

I did laugh at the sweetie ball pit idea
It was great once we got going. I do like Panera Bread , once I figured out their combo menu

Ha ha, it’s a winner isn’t it, rolling around in sweetie boxes