Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Jan 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile Crush coaster

Just looking at the description of this ride. It says on a few of the blogs not suitable for under 7s even if of required height.

Just wondered what peoples opinions were as I've not been on this one. DS is 6 and loves splash, thunder mountain and Everest at Disneyworld.
Old 23 Jan 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lmorgan
Excited about Disney

I love this ride, its a spinning coaster. My daughter was nervous when she went on it (years ago) but my saying is, try things once and if you don't like it don't do it again. She did it again! Saying that, she won't do teacups now because of the spinning but would go on crush as the spinning stops and starts.
lmorgan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

If you have been to Alton Towers or Chessington this is the same type of ride as Spinball Whizzer and Dragon's Fury (but in the dark, and much better!).

You can see YouTube videos of the above rides to get an idea of what they do if you haven't been to those parks.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jb_82
Earning More Ears

We were there before Christmas and my (tall) 4 year old went on it. I wouldn't say it was her favourite ride but she did enjoy it. I think the worst thing about it is it being in the dark so they can't really see where they are going.
jb_82 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

My Daughter first went on it when she was 5 and really enjoyed it, it's very, very spinny and so much faster than it looks from the tiny bit you see when they come outside!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We queued for nearly an hour - really wasn’t worth it for us. We didn’t enjoy it but love space mountain, tower of terror etc
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Crush Coaster has a terribly long queue and is over very quickly. It's a fun ride, my five year old liked it. You just have to do it first thing in the morning otherwise the waiting time just isn't worth it.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

It depends on the child (and / or adult!) We went on it with our 5 yr old and 9 yr old and all hated it! I knew I would hate it, as I can’t even go on the tea cups. I do enjoy roller coasters, but I just can’t handle anything that spins, even a roundabout at the playground!

I thought the girls would enjoy it, as our 9 yr old had loved Indiana Jones, especially going upside down, and our 5 yr old had been gutted that she was too small for it. Obviously there was something about the movement of Crush’s Coaster that didn’t suit any of us!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

p.s. Best bet is to watch a ride through. (Except that i did watch a ride through and know I’d hate it, then the others persuaded me at the last minute to go on it anyway. They should have listened to me in the first place!)
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I hate it too but for some reason whenever I have visited I always go on it ! Last time we did the single rider queue several times. Also make a dash straight over to it in EMH and you will ride fairly quickly.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List