Old 14 Sep 15, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

This day, wow! Fab fab fab! No other words!

Well apart from to tell you guys this is my favourite report ever. Please don't stop going to Disney, I'd miss your trippies too much!
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 15, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Congratulations to you both, I don't normally post but loving reading your trip reports already looking forward to reading the next one!, your day looked amazing glad you both enjoyed it, Ross :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Aww bless Jo in the morning Excellent Hidden Mickeys though!

OMG phewf! I was so gutted for you guys when you were told it had to be inside, SO happy you got what you had both been dreaming of

Jo, you looked absolutely stunning! Seriously gorgeous and those shoes! <3 Brett, you scrub up not too bad either

Aww that wee girl, that is so adorable! I totally agree about photos by the way! Looking back on ours, I wish we had some more natural/not paying attention photos.

Love all the music you chose and I LOVE the cake! So unique!

Eeep that viewing area for Illuminations looked PERFECT & the photo of you both that Mike got. Superb! Aaaand you got on Maelstrom!

Your evening at the club sounded super fun and just rounded off a perfect day! Love that you met the MB guys!

Excellent excellent report and the first I have ever read that goes onto page 2 on the thread!

xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 17, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I have managed to refrain from commenting on each individual day but I couldn't let this one go... wow, just wow! What an absolutely blooming amazing day! I have sat here laughing and crying (sometimes both at the same time!). What an absolutely perfect wedding day, you all looked so amazing and I loved how laid-back and informal you guys were in your approach (totally what I would want myself should the time ever come!).

I have absolutely loved reading this day, best Friday afternoon entertainment I could have possibly asked for
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Wow What an amazing day, you both look amazing.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Gosh what a epic wedding day! So lovely to have your trip report to look back on. Glad u did it your way 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List