Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Jun 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Virgin refusing to give ticket details

Hi all,

Asking for a friend

She's booked a package with Virgin, but also booked a couple of nights onsite separately (directly with Disney).

This means she is entitled to a couple of days of 60-day FP booking. Trouble is, her 60-day date is approaching and Virgin won't give her the ticket details until the 30-day mark.

Has anyone else had this and managed to overcome it?

Thanks!
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

For her fast passes she will need her disney reference number, not flight details, who did she book the disney accommodation with?
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

I am guessing she boughtvt(e Disney tickets from virgin
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Anzolo
Imagineer

Mobile

We had a similar problem a couple of years ago. Bought park tickets via VH as part of a flydrive deal as we are DVC members. They refused to give us ticket details until 30 days before our departure even though we were staying onsite.

DLP 2001. Holiday Inn Maingate West 2003, 2005, Villas of Somerset 2007. Indian Point 2008. AKV 2010. AKV & BLT 2011. VB & AKV 2013. NYC, AKV, VGF 2015. AKV & VGF 2017. OKW & AKV 2019.
Anzolo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

I think when this has happened in the past, most people have cancelled their Disney tickets with Virgin, got a refund and bought them elsewhere.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Thanks everyone, yes they got the tickets from Virgin.

Will suggest the cancel/rebook tickets thing.
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Licoricelover
Excited about Disney

Friends of ours did the same. Virgin wouldn’t let them have tickets until 30 days so cancelled and booked elsewhere. Managed to get them much cheaper too.
Licoricelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

We've just had the same issue with TC. It wasn't actually them but the company they buy the tickets from. I can't have mine until 32days despite having a few days onsite booked but off-site for the booking with TC. They said they will reluctantly agree if we press them but if anything happens and we can't go then can't have money back or change. I've left it. If I can't get fast passes then I can't and we'll have the queue.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Is it not just the holiday reference number? The one that links to MDE? I'm new to this so could be totally missing something here 😊
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Originally Posted by show_the_magic View Post
Is it not just the holiday reference number? The one that links to MDE? I'm new to this so could be totally missing something here 😊
Tickets and offsite accom are Virgin. The extra couple of nights are direct with Disney and don't include tickets.

So you need the actual ticket numbers from Virgin to put into MDE.