Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Apr 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
Go to the top left corner and click log in and then create an account 😉
I already have an account but don’t see a link anywhere on the website other than the one that brings me to the T&Cs.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
I already have an account but don’t see a link anywhere on the website other than the one that brings me to the T&Cs.
Click where it looks like an = in the top left just below the x

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

I've tried doing a few dates on the WDW site, but as we now lucky enough to be able to travel any time of the year, does anyone know the cheapest time to travel?

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Stu View Post
inline imageFREE DINE, $200 GIFT CARD, 14 FOR 7-DAY TICKETS & FREE MEMORY MAKER

Everyone on your booking dines for FREE during their entire stay when you book a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort Hotel and Ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights in 2020.

You can also enjoy FREE Breakfast if you stay in one of our great Disney Value Resort Hotels!

Free Dine Offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 05 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 01 January 2020 – 29 March, 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel.

Free Breakfast Offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 5 November 2019 for selected arrivals 1 January 2020 – 29 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 3 October 2020. Bookings must include 5 nights’ minimum stay at a participating Disney Value Resort Hotel plus purchase of Disney Tickets for the whole party travelling to receive a free breakfast (Quick Service Meal Voucher) per person per night of stay. Quick Service Meal Vouchers are not valid for children under 3 years.

US$200 Disney Spending Money offer: Available to book 25 April 2019 – 02 July 2019 for selected arrivals 01 January 2020 – 29 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 – 03 October 2020. Booking must include 5 nights’ minimum stay at a participating Disney Moderate Resort Hotel, Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Disney Spending Money will be provided via a Disney Gift Card loaded with 200 Disney Dollars to be spent at Walt Disney World Resort and select US Disney Stores only.

14-day ticket for the price of 7: For Disney Resort Hotel bookings over five nights or more, made by 31 December 2020 for arrivals until 31 December, the 14-day ticket (Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney’s 7-Day Ultimate Ticket). Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Tickets expire 14 days from the first day of use. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. For child tickets, children must be aged 3–9 years at the time of use.

Participating Disney Value Resorts (Free Breakfast Offer only): Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Pop Century (excluding pool view rooms), Disney’s Art of Animation (excluding Little Mermaid standard rooms).

Participating Disney Moderate Resorts (Quick Service DDP): Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (excluding water view rooms), Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside (excluding standard view and standard view 5th sleeper rooms) and Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.

Participating Disney Deluxe Resorts (Table Service DDP): Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (excluding pool view rooms), Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

Participating Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts (Table Service DDP): Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village, Disney's Beach Club Villas, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Please note, Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts cannot be booked more than 330 days in advance of check-out date.

Check out the disneyholidays website. (from 25th April)

10% Autumn Discount

Planning on travelling between 4th October 2020 – 23rd December 2020? Unfortunately, you’ll miss out on the Free Disney Dining offer, but you can still enjoy a 10% discount on your Hotel and Ticket package. Plus, when you stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort you will also receive $200 Disney Spending Money!

The 10% Disney Resort Hotel discount offer is available to book 25 April 2019 – 05 November 2019 for selected arrivals and participating resorts 04 October 2020 – 23 December 2020. Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the 10% discount offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a participating Disney Resort Hotel and Disney Tickets for the whole party are booked together. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability.

Check out the disneyholidays website. (from 25th April)

If guests sign up to Disney’s email and book before May 5th they can get an extra $100 Disney Dollars

LINK HERE: disney/parks.

This offer will also be available on the .ie website.
Stu, Thanks so much for this.I can now breath easy (I think) and start figuring out our plans for next year.
Meantime though,I see the offer is available on the .ie website BUT is the additional $100 for the email signup also available to those of us who live in the republic of ireland?
The disney parks link is a .uk website. Will there be another link on the .ie website?

thanks

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tiger 1057 View Post
With regard to Topcashback and Quidco. I normally book through Quidco but it depends upon the % but the important issue this year is the additional $100 gift card from Disney.
I will delve further into the matter but normally the amount of cash back paid is more than the deposit and is paid relatively quickly so should you need to cancel you lose nothing.
It would be good if you could use a cash back site and still get the additional Disney $100 gift card. Greedy or what.
Just one additional point - I would not book with a T/A before the relevant date unless you are willing to potentially have issues with your request at a later date and possibly not get what you wanted as many posters discovered (Virgin).
Sorry if I have missed this but if you book with Disney via a cash back site would you not get the extra $100 ?
Thanks
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Spike1911
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by TracyW View Post
I've tried doing a few dates on the WDW site, but as we now lucky enough to be able to travel any time of the year, does anyone know the cheapest time to travel?
The offer isn’t loaded on yet is it until the 25th?
Spike1911 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Originally Posted by Clamshell View Post
Click where it looks like an = in the top left just below the x

Thank you. Have just created another account and will wait and see what happens.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Sorry if I have missed this but if you book with Disney via a cash back site would you not get the extra $100 ?
Thanks
Reading the posts, it seems you have to click on the link in the email to get the extra $100 so you wouldn’t be able to use that link and go through a cash back site.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Bridgelass View Post
Quite correct ... same for all who pre --
book. Thank you.
Wonder is we will get 2 $200 gift cards?
if This is one booking, I think you’ll only get one. In previous years it has been per booking, not per room booked.

Not sure what the t’s and c’s are on it this year.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Thank you. Have just created another account and will wait and see what happens.

Plus I was being completely thick and not reading the terms and conditions properly which say you need to sign up to accept the promotional emails from Disney to get the offer emailed to you.