Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 May 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

It was so amazing. You are right, we are still a family Definitely ready for a new countdown...still keeping an eye out for this year
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have been saving your full trip report for when I had time for a good binge read. I’ve waited till I finished before commenting.
Enjoyed reading your Universal days boo to the lack of appreciation with the discount.
I like all your Universal photos we did it ages ago seems like you get a lot more photos-are they all automatic shots?
We really must do Cowfish this time & the guacamole at Antojitos.
Dolphin is a good location it fascinates me from the outside, shame it wasn’t the best-I hate the idea of paying resort fees on top!
Great start to Disney-Star Wars dessert party sounds fab I know you were torn last year on which would make the grade this trip. What gift did you end up getting?
Man with no pants🤣 not very Disney at all😳
Fabulous meal at the Yachtsman I do love a Mai-Tai. Pleased we didn’t get a pantlass man shot the sugar work does look much better!
What a great day at AK your Tiffins safari package looked brilliant.
Shame about your throat I think you did amazing to carry on with your plans.
Your Bay Lake Room looks fab, I really want to eat at the Contempo so I can try the peanut butter pie...it’s always on the list but yet another thing we never manage to tick off the list!
Love your cocktail in the top of the world lounge, views look great too.
MNSSHP costumes were fab as always, I may have had a little bubble at the daisies. Your My Adventure Bag is perfect, I love it, where did you find it?
Chicken Guy looks good so does the cocktail flight. Your having no luck with Fantasmic and weather at night time.
I love your coordinating Park map outfits, pleased they got an outing. I’m listening to Disney rides in the background while I’m reading-can’t believe I’ve got to your POTC part and the soundtrack has just started...yo ho, yo ho!
Dessert party looks great. Cheeseburger rolls combined with chocolate strawberries sounds like the perfect match!
It’s lovely to read your Family of the day experience. I remember being totally excited for you when you posted it in the pin report and managed to get photos of you both. I love that you made John get a Disney t-shirt of course you needed new ears even if you were given special hats.
What an amazing experience, go Brick for sprinkling some spectacular pixie dust for you both.
I didn’t realise there had been a mid season break in the trip report writing so pleased you managed to complete it. I was saving it for a nice binge read so perfect timing actually😊
Always wishing on a star for you both I look forward to the next adventure °o°💫
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I have been saving your full trip report for when I had time for a good binge read. I’ve waited till I finished before commenting.
Enjoyed reading your Universal days boo to the lack of appreciation with the discount.
I like all your Universal photos we did it ages ago seems like you get a lot more photos-are they all automatic shots?
We really must do Cowfish this time & the guacamole at Antojitos.
Dolphin is a good location it fascinates me from the outside, shame it wasn’t the best-I hate the idea of paying resort fees on top!
Great start to Disney-Star Wars dessert party sounds fab I know you were torn last year on which would make the grade this trip. What gift did you end up getting?
Man with no pants🤣 not very Disney at all😳
Fabulous meal at the Yachtsman I do love a Mai-Tai. Pleased we didn’t get a pantlass man shot the sugar work does look much better!
What a great day at AK your Tiffins safari package looked brilliant.
Shame about your throat I think you did amazing to carry on with your plans.
Your Bay Lake Room looks fab, I really want to eat at the Contempo so I can try the peanut butter pie...it’s always on the list but yet another thing we never manage to tick off the list!
Love your cocktail in the top of the world lounge, views look great too.
MNSSHP costumes were fab as always, I may have had a little bubble at the daisies. Your My Adventure Bag is perfect, I love it, where did you find it?
Chicken Guy looks good so does the cocktail flight. Your having no luck with Fantasmic and weather at night time.
I love your coordinating Park map outfits, pleased they got an outing. I’m listening to Disney rides in the background while I’m reading-can’t believe I’ve got to your POTC part and the soundtrack has just started...yo ho, yo ho!
Dessert party looks great. Cheeseburger rolls combined with chocolate strawberries sounds like the perfect match!
It’s lovely to read your Family of the day experience. I remember being totally excited for you when you posted it in the pin report and managed to get photos of you both. I love that you made John get a Disney t-shirt of course you needed new ears even if you were given special hats.
What an amazing experience, go Brick for sprinkling some spectacular pixie dust for you both.
I didn’t realise there had been a mid season break in the trip report writing so pleased you managed to complete it. I was saving it for a nice binge read so perfect timing actually😊
Always wishing on a star for you both I look forward to the next adventure °o°💫
Hope you are well, thanks for reading. Universal was still great, we did get a fair few photos - we did see more photo opportunities this year with photographers around the park and at the entrance. They weren't there all the time so it's a grab 'em when you see 'em.
100% you must do Cowfish and Antojitos; drooling now thinking about them
Dolphin definitely not for us and the resort fee thing was like a kick in the teeth! The "entertainment" was quick racy for Disney...I mean, he didn't even have his tight pants on
We got a Phasma mug as our dessert party gift.
Tiffins was a hidden gem, and that package was fab. Great value.
It was rubbish getting tonsilitis. I probably should've rested a little more, but I was at Disney. To be fair, I've delivered year 11 weekend revision sessions just as sick, so I definitely wasn't giving up Disney time if I could help it.
Peanut butter Pie sounds delicious, it's now on my list
I found the bag on etsy.
It was great getting family of the day. I genuinely couldn't believe it happened.
Thanks for your lovely comment, just sitting here with a coffee planning our next adventure x
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shonahooks
New Poster (3)

Cath Kidston Workerbee

Hi!
Chatted to you while I was in work today at Cath Kidston, was very special to hear some of your story and get some great recommendations for our honeymoon!,
Loved the trip reports! And Grand Marshal! Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Shona
Shonahooks is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Hi Shona, it was great to talk to you. Welcome to the dibb, you'll find loads of great suggestions on here and tons of trippies to build up excitement for your Disneymoon. Hope the wedding all goes well, happy Dibbing x
Old 31 May 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow what an absolutely fantastic ending to your holiday! Imagine having bricks job and bringing happiness to a family like that every single day! It must be an amazing feeling! You guys had a wonderful trip! I wish you and John all the luck in the world to be welcoming your little one into your family in the near future!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Wow what an absolutely fantastic ending to your holiday! Imagine having bricks job and bringing happiness to a family like that every single day! It must be an amazing feeling! You guys had a wonderful trip! I wish you and John all the luck in the world to be welcoming your little one into your family in the near future!
I know. What a great job! It was an amazing experience We really did have a good time, looking forward to doing it again this year. Thanks for reading an all of your lovely comments have a great trip, I hope you have a great time x
Old 5 Jun 19, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Such a lovely trip report and a wonderful way to finish your holiday.
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
Such a lovely trip report and a wonderful way to finish your holiday.
Thanks for sticking with us and for your lovely comment. I don't think we could have wished for a better end 🙂
Old 13 Jun 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Aww Niki, I’m gutted I’ve reached the end but super excited another trippie is just round the corner

What a magical experience being the Grand Marshall’s! You both look so happy! Looks like you had your own exclusive space to watch the parade too. Perfect ending to a fantastic holiday

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us, it does bring us dibbers such joy. Best of luck with the final stage of the adoption, hoping to hear the good news soon.

Take care and we may ‘See Ya Real Soon’

x