Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Jun 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

Line cheats, worst than I have ever seen.

We have been here a week now and I reckon it’s the worst I have ever seen for line cheats.
On numerous occasions we have been pushed further back down the line by others joining the rest of there party.
At rope drop constant people saying excuse me to move you so they can get through to the front.
It has happened so many times this trip.
Got pushed out the way in the ice cream line.

When I was sitting down watching once upon a time when people kept walking in the small space between me and the person sat in front of me.
I moved right up behind her and people then stepped across my legs.
Almost all were sitting for this but some people still can’t be sensible, they are so desperate to get a perfect view they become selfish and thoughtless.

I have gotten really annoyed with it this trip.

Edited at 09:35 PM.
antietam is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Good job your not with my DH there, as no way he would let anyone in or over/between him without saying something or calling a CM to officiate ! I too would be dam angry. I think you have a lot of Brazilians there at the moment dont you? Always a problem sadly.

Edited at 09:45 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

This surprises me... last time we were there, my mum was in the queue with us for the people mover... She finished her drink and slipped under the chain to go put her cup in the bin... then came back in to the queue... She was then shamed and bullied out of the queue by the people surrounding us... a member of staff came over and told her to go to the back! Despite us explaining why she had popped out the queue.

Most of the people around us will have seen my mum in the queue with us already! It was so frustrating!

I do get what you mean about the 'excuse me people" we found last year that many families sent their kids ahead then would push through saying their kids were ahead.
My husband would always say loudly "it would be easier for one of them to come back than the 5 of you keep on pushing past no?"
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

This is something I panic about especially as my bladder is bad so I’ve considered getting the DAS card. Otherwise I would be the one that’s left the queue to go to the toilet so as not to really embarrass myself and I would be the one “my family is somewhere up ahead” person.
And to be honest it’s all relative. As the queues get even more ridiculously long the more people there will be that we will see being the excuse me people. That would be just maths really.
I’m sure 10years ago the lines never used to be this bad.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Had a British guy and his family in front of us in queue in Seaworld a few years and he would not let anyone pass him, many tried all failed. He was a hoot so funny but he played by the rules. No jumping the queue.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Just back from 3 weeks and we didn't experience anything bad at all in regards to line cheats. No issues in parades or shows either. Its just down to bad luck. The only thing I saw was 3 teenagers hop over into the express line of the Bluto ride. I asked them what they were doing and they apologised and hopped back over into the standard line.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

This been here for 3 weeks and not seen any at all.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

As the Americans love to say "anyone need to go potty" 1st time I heard it I thought they meant potty as in mad 😊😂
But I always say anyone need the loo before we get in a long line and if anyone goes out of line they go wait by the gift shop 😉
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

When queueing, I’ll allow a couple of people as a group to squeeze past to join the rest of their party. I’d never want to assume that there’s not a genuine reason for them not lining up together to start with. Whether that be a toilet break, anxiety attack or whatever. Things happen and a couple of extra people in front of me ain’t making a great difference.

I draw the line at big groups of people going past. That is cheating. Not a chance. I’ve stopped tour group going past me before to join the other half of the tour group. I’ve just said that it’s literally going to add tens of minutes onto my queue time, if ya’ll wanna ride together then the other people can move backwards in line.

I’ve never had a bad experience with parades or fireworks tbh. Some people are a bit tall but with a bit of shuffling I tend to find my spot where I can see as well as expected.
Old 2 Jun 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouseears
Excited about Disney

I remember going in June 2013 and it was pretty much as you described, very busy and people pushing themselves, their children in so many creative ways. Some pure animalistic behaviour. However in September 2016 it was quieter and there was none of that. Could this be more in the school holidays seasons? I would never go in the Summer again, I was so frequently annoyed and it rained a lot.
mickeymouseears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List