Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Jun 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

Great price. I would go for it
corey1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
As I've posted before - it's not complicated:

Can you go to Florida

Yes - well go, then.
No - change something so you can.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 02:22 AM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi,

I'd say go for it, that's a great price 😀

DW and me are here at present, flew him last Tuesday for ten nights staying at the Rosen nearest universal. We usually book at least a year ahead but it was DW's 50th in march so we booked this trip at short notice (for us &#128521. Weather has been great and parks very manageable. Book it! 😀😀

Kev

😎
kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 03:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by balel View Post
Have you seen the discounts on annual passes at Sea World on their website at the moment?
I was in Orlando for 3 nights last week so took my son and niece. I brought the 2 park Gold AP for myself (£156), which includes several extras, 2 free tickets for guests, 6 x additional tickets at 50% discount, annual photokey, animal encounter, free preferred parking, 15% off all day dining/food/drinks etc.
We had one day at Sea World and one at Aquatica for a total £216 for all three of us, even if I don’t use it again (I’m cabin crew so I’m often in Orlando) I still think that’s a great price!
My daughter spotted those yesterday. We really didn't need more tickets even though we live here as we already have have Disney and Universal AP's this year. I couldn't say no to those prices with the 2 free guests per pass. It will be really nice to treat some of my younger daughter's friends who can't afford any of the parks and DH won't even need his own pass.
Old 4 Jun 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Ive seen today that seaworld have extended their 1 day pass which is 50% off til Sunday ( this is what id book has I literally will go only the once! The tight bugdet wont let me spend anymore, im afraif!) but thank you for sharing the seaworld pass info, brilliant offer! The one day 50% off needs to be used by july sometime if anybody else is interested for just a day! , If I book today will give us only 8 days to plan my super duper cheap budget me & him time break! ive done my ESTAs guys! 🥳. But im still dithering if to go or not x decisions! Decisions! Ohhh! But its such a fab bargain!

Edited at 12:54 PM.
kadiekaismummi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Go for it...we got a 2 week Tui deal last August for 1K for two of us,flying direct and hotel included..flew 3 weeks after booking,it was a fab holiday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyStacey View Post
If it’s not going to leave your savings overly stretched for next years holiday, then I would absolutely go for it!
Was thinking this! But we do have another 16 months to save super hard if we did book, thats why im thinking should I just keep this for my next year savings for our holidays or have a super cheap sitting around the pool week in orlando, im not intending on spending much whilst there, if we book
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

If the ESTA has cleared I would go for it! I did a budget weekend trip in December because it was so cheap I couldn't resist and I enjoyed it very much (it helps that I love to fly).

People call me crazy but I don't care, I had fun . I've done both budget trips and full-blown Disney ones and you step in with a different mindset. I ended up spending just $28 on food in the 48 hours I was there. The Christmas shopping was something else, though.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CosmicGirl View Post
If the ESTA has cleared I would go for it! I did a budget weekend trip in December because it was so cheap I couldn't resist and I enjoyed it very much (it helps that I love to fly).

People call me crazy but I don't care, I had fun . I've done both budget trips and full-blown Disney ones and you step in with a different mindset. I ended up spending just $28 on food in the 48 hours I was there. The Christmas shopping was something else, though.
Yes we have the all clear on our ESTAs, im just feeling bad for our kids youngest is 14 🥴. Im dreading telling them mum & dad are going florida for a week & your not invited! Sounds awful doesnt it 😞. But its not as if we are intending on hitting the parks! Thats for us all has a family next year, but doesnt stop me from feeling such a horrible mummy xx
Old 4 Jun 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi View Post
Yes we have the all clear on our ESTAs, im just feeling bad for our kids youngest is 14 🥴. Im dreading telling them mum & dad are going florida for a week & your not invited! Sounds awful doesnt it 😞. But its not as if we are intending on hitting the parks! Thats for us all has a family next year, but doesnt stop me from feeling such a horrible mummy xx
Sea World's not a park, is it?

I understand your hesitation better now. Maybe the promise of a gift from there might help? Something they can use there next year like ears or an autograph book maybe?

The only other option I can think of is to tell them you're going somewhere they wouldn't want to go...
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List