Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Jun 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

The 40th Birthday trip, 3 years early- Clang, clang, clang goes the trolley

We ate leftover Cinnamon Bun from Garden Grill in bed before getting ready for another day of adventures.

We arrived at Magic Kingdom just before 9 and decided to call on Mickey and Minnie in the 90th Birthday Celebration costumes. We had a great interaction here and Minnie was loving my Haunted Mansion/Hocus Pocus mash up outfit!

After a great meet, we left and noticed the trolley was nearly ready to leave. We decided to catch it up to the castle just for the experience really.

The Main Street Trolley Show was coming up Main Street, so we had a little stop to let it pass.​

We rode Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Swiftly followed by a trip to the Haunted Mansion. Still not worked out where the camera is!

We stopped for a LeFou's Brew; Frozen Apple Juice with a hint of Toasted Marshmallow and topped with All-Natural Passion Fruit-Mango Foam at Gaston’s Tavern before heading to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Mum decided she wanted a Dole Whip, so we went to Aloha Isle, but the queue was huge. No problem, I’ll try Mobile Order. All was going well until the order arrived, she’d told me to order the wrong thing, she asked for a Pineapple DOLE Whip® Cup; choice of Pineapple DOLE Whip®, Vanilla DOLE Whip® or Swirl, but she wanted a Pineapple Float; DOLE® Pineapple Juice served with a choice of Pineapple DOLE Whip®, Vanilla DOLE Whip® or Swirl. I imagine we’ll have to come back at some point.

While mum was eating her Dole Whip Cup, I Mobile Ordered the new Tangled Wall Éclair filled with Dulce de Leche and topped with White-Chocolate Whipped Cream from Pinocchio Village Haus. I left mum temporarily sat on a wall while I went to collect my snack, oh my, I could eat that éclair a hundred times over, it was so nice.

I’d booked another Fastpass for Jungle Cruise so off we went. I managed to book a Fastpass for Buzz Light years’ Space Ranger Spin while we were waiting, we went via Storybook Treats so we could try a Peter Pan Float; Lime Soft-serve, Sprite® and a Chocolate Feather.

Over at Buzz Lightyear, I scored 160,900 and booked a Voyage of the Little Mermaid Fastpass.

While under the sea, I booked a PhilharMagic Fastpass and we went to see Mickey and his pals again.

We had some Photo pass pictures taken on our way over.

After PhilharMagic, it was time for lunch in the Beast’s Castle at Be Our Guest. We had pre-ordered our food but were told the French Onion Soup was no longer a snack credit, so we removed it from our order, we weren’t paying for food when we had all these credits left!

We sat in one of the side rooms today as the main room was very busy.

The Master's Cupcake; Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff” arrived, no mains or drinks, just dessert!

We sat staring at it for another 10 minutes before our mains of French Dip Sandwich; Served on a Baguette with Au Jus and Pommes Frites turned up.

It was another 5 minutes before mum’s Beso Del Sol Red Sangria and my Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley turned up.

All in all, it was enjoyable food, but all a bit muddled and slow. We headed back to Animal Kingdom Lodge
after lunch for a rest.

Then it was off to Disney Springs for a spot of shopping. Oh, who am I kidding? We were off to Blaze!

We did have a wander round to show willing first though. We also called into the Photo pass place, mum hates these pictures though

Mum ordered the Green Stripe; Pesto Drizzle over Chicken, Red Peppers, Garlic, Mozzarella and Arugula, she always orders the Green Stripe!

I had the Build Your Own with Garlic Pesto Sauce, Mozzarella, Goats Cheese, Italian Meatballs, Chicken, Applewood Bacon, Banana Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Jalapenos and Spinach. I also added Dried
Chillies and Siracha Sauce at the end. It was spicy!

Mum had a white wine with hers, I had a red wine. We also sneaked a little Watermelon Lemonade too!

Full up again, it was back to Animal Kingdom Lodge and a little wine in the room.
Mrstenberge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely pics! V impressed at how many FP you bagged too - hope I am as lucky! 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Wheres the photopass place?
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Lovely pics! V impressed at how many FP you bagged too - hope I am as lucky! 😄
Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to read and comment
Mrstenberge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Wheres the photopass place?
It’s in the Marketplace, just near the Co-Op
Old 16 Jun 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I love your outfit; the skirt is so flattering. I really wanted to order a few on Etsy, but I have no idea what length would be good on me.

The Tangled Wall Éclair sounds right up my street, I hope they still have it in October.

Some lovely photos today, your mum is a good sport.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Lovely photos and lots of ice cream - right up my street! Cannot wait to try Blaze it always looks so yummy.

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Lovely pics!
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I love your outfit; the skirt is so flattering. I really wanted to order a few on Etsy, but I have no idea what length would be good on me.

The Tangled Wall Éclair sounds right up my street, I hope they still have it in October.

Some lovely photos today, your mum is a good sport.
Aw thank you!

I cannot rave about that eclair enough, it was so good!
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Lovely photos and lots of ice cream - right up my street! Cannot wait to try Blaze it always looks so yummy.
Blaze is so good! With the build your own, you can add as much or as little as you like but there’s a great choice of menu pizzas too