Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jun 09, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
riverdancefan
Imagineer

riverdancefan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
belting sun with no shade certainly wouldn't help the situation ! , a canopy wouldn't be difficult - perhaps like the one over the Pocahontas and her forest friends show (oh I loved that)

re - Stitch's great escape... I feel the same as most peeps above, loved the old alien one, but yes too dark for the Magic Kingdom, and was gutted when I saw what they had replaced it with... and I LOVE Stitch !
riverdancefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 09, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotdee
Proud to wear my Ears

Scotdee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I agree Stitch's Great Escape was a big disappointment. Don't see the need to strap everybody into their seats when very little happens. Thought we were going to get thrown about all over the place when the restraints were lowered over our heads!
Scotdee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 09, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
We saw the area where it's situated last month and steered DS2 away from it before he saw it, we didn't fancy standing in the intense heat to watch it.

Caron
Old 15 Jun 09, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
[QUOTE=Mr Darwen Bird;3674550]
Originally Posted by Imagineer2802 View Post
[IMGR]gets are forced to sit on the scorching concrete.QUOTE]
I presume that means "guests". In various parts of the UK calling someone a "get" is a huge insult. Just thought I'd highlight it...
OMG sorry!... spelling mistake...a very bad typo. And i proof read it about 5 times before i posted and i managed to miss a whopping mistake like that!
Sorry guys - all corrected now

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 09, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Smileyk
Very Serious Dibber

Smileyk's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We saw the Stitch thing a week or so ago and sang along but didn't go over there as it looked a bit tame. Few people sat on the hot concrete watching people sing and dance until Stitch came out dressed as Elvis. Sorry but I was totally underwhelmed and can quite understand why it's closing!
Smileyk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 09, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Darwen Bird
Imagineer

[QUOTE=Imagineer2802;3675158]
Originally Posted by Mr Darwen Bird View Post

OMG sorry!... spelling mistake...a very bad typo. And i proof read it about 5 times before i posted and i managed to miss a whopping mistake like that!
Sorry guys - all corrected now
No worries
Days Inn Days Lodge, June 89 & 92. Travelodge Maingate East, July 03. West Stonebridge Villa, June 08. Orange Tree Villa, July 10. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 11. Hilton Bonnet Creek, Sept 13. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 14. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 16. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 17. Hotel New York Disneyland Paris, Sept 18. Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris, Sept 23. Margaritaville Resort, Nov 24.
Mr Darwen Bird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 09, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

it is a shame - i havent seen this but in disneyland paris there is a brand new stitch interactive show like turtle talk which is really good! - they should do something like that - it was really funny! and I havent even seen the film!
Jo

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 09, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by solo View Post
My thoughts exactly... Stitch's great escape is absolutley awful!
Agree, we sat there wondering why we did not get it. Just seemed to be sat in the dark
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 09, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
joandwayne
VIP Dibber

joandwayne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 20
It is encouraging to know that Disney listens to it's visitors. If it isn't popular, then they should get rid of it. You could get heat stroke sitting out there!

AKL, Walt Disney World, July 2017, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2016, Washington DC, California (Disney) and New York, August 2015, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2014, West Coast USA and Disney Aulani, Hawaii, August 2013, Old Key West, Walt Disney World, Oct 2012, West Coast USA, Aug 2011, New York, April 2011, May 2009, Port Orleans, Walt Disney World, Oct 2010, Disney Cruise, May 2010, POP Century, Walt Disney World, Nov 2008, May 2007, Oct 2005, Kissimee Oct 2003, Oct 1990
joandwayne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 09, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post

which fool at disney decided to have it nin the open with no cover from the heat? if it was covered from the sun at least more people would probably have stopped to watch it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List