Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Mar 12, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ppodangel View Post
Wow Jo, you really put your heart and soul into your report. I felt your sadness in every word of that last day But as you say, you have so many wonderful memories and another trip to plan! yay!
Thanks so much for posting your report, I really enjoyed reading it x
Aww thanks Lindsay, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for taking the time to comment

Originally Posted by huggybear View Post
Well I've been putting reading this last day off as I didn't want it to end!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every single moment of your trip the highs, the lows,(there weren't many!) the tears(there were lots!) the joy at seeing your boys faces experiencing new things. Thankyou for sharing it with us.

Congrats on your new job and heres to the next holiday of a lifetime!

XX Janine
Thank you so much Janine, I really appreciate your lovely comments. You just made me realise that I didn't really do a proper 'highs & lows', but you're right, there were very few lows, just that pesky rain which, looking back wasn't that big a low really

Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Wow, what a brilliant rip report, read it all over the last 2 days when I should have been working and has made me so want to go back but I know that probably won't be happening for a good few years

Congrats on your job and happy planning for your next trip
Thanks ever so much Liz, so glad you've enjoyed the report. I give myself a lift by reading other people's reports too - if I can't go myself it's the next best thing!

Thanks for the congrats on the job too, I only hope it doesn't get in the way of the planning too much
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Thanks so much for taking time to wrote the report, I have really enjoyed it. I'm sad now it's finished!

Here's hoping you do get back 'home' real soon

Sophie x
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mouse mess View Post
Thanks so much for taking time to wrote the report, I have really enjoyed it. I'm sad now it's finished!

Here's hoping you do get back 'home' real soon

Sophie x
Awww, thanks Sophie

I spotted some flights last night for £235, leaving in a few weeks, you never know, the next trip might be sooner than we thought
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 12, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Really enjoyed your trip report , fantastic holiday x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 12, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsbigbeak View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report , fantastic holiday x
Thanks Sarah, it truly was a fantastic holiday
Old 19 Mar 12, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney junky
VIP Dibber

What a wonderful holiday. I also have two Sons and our Florida holidays give us very precious family memories. Roll on August for us 2013 for you. xx

Dartford Dudes Do It Again - Aug 2012

Dartford Dudes Do Disney & Dollars 2009 Trip Index
1996 Best Western and St Petes beach
1998 Days Inn on 192
2006 Villa at Silver Creek
2009 Villa at Lindfields
2012 Villa at Silver Creek
2014 CBR/Windsor Hills/Disney Dream Cruise
Disney junky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 12, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney junky View Post
What a wonderful holiday. I also have two Sons and our Florida holidays give us very precious family memories. Roll on August for us 2013 for you. xx
Thanks Susan Not long for you guys now - my countdown is looking very sorry for itself

Have a great time x
Old 23 Mar 12, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU68
Very Serious Dibber

I have only just started reading your TR's over the last couple of days,attracted by their title and they have been FAB! I have sat here laughing at the screen and getting teary with you . Particularly your holiday memories linked to your Gran, as mine sadly passed away whilst I was in Florida in 2001,so that strikes a chord with me too.

We see it as our second home and often comment too on how familiar everything is as though we were there just a week ago ( on this occasion it will be 2 years since). DH would love to live there, but I have to keep him grounded with that one
I have also added a couple of "must do's" to the where to eat list as although this will be our 9th time, we always seem to have new ones to try each time.

Hope the job is going well and all the planning is well underway for the next one.
LOU68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch in time
Getting Excited

Thanks for sharing your happy memories and photos they are keeping me going till i go and i always feel a sense of sadness when people have to return home, i'm actually dreading that part as i think i'm going to cry my eyes out!

Can't wait to see your NEW countdown and it'll all start again xx
Stitch in time is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 12, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU68 View Post
I have only just started reading your TR's over the last couple of days,attracted by their title and they have been FAB! I have sat here laughing at the screen and getting teary with you . Particularly your holiday memories linked to your Gran, as mine sadly passed away whilst I was in Florida in 2001,so that strikes a chord with me too.

We see it as our second home and often comment too on how familiar everything is as though we were there just a week ago ( on this occasion it will be 2 years since). DH would love to live there, but I have to keep him grounded with that one
I have also added a couple of "must do's" to the where to eat list as although this will be our 9th time, we always seem to have new ones to try each time.

Hope the job is going well and all the planning is well underway for the next one.
Thanks Lou, it's such a buzz to know fellow Dibbers have enjoyed the report Thanks for your lovely comments - sorry to hear about your Gran also

The job is going great, I honestly can't remember what I used to do with my time - bit like when you have kids! . I'm always planning the next trip, even when there's nothing set in stone. There are flights around for a few weeks time as low as £235 and I can't help thinking maybe, just maybe . However, DH seems to be coming round to my way of thinking as he said maybe we could sneak in a cheeky week in December or something - it's rubbing off on him

Not long for you now, have a magical holiday when the time comes x