Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Jun 13, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
am15476
Proud to wear my Ears

Hello Kate
What a really fantastic read your trippy has been. I have loved starting right from the very beginning, and will look forward to the next one!
My family are hoping to visit Florida next summer, this will be our 4th trip, but I still love reading all about it, and learning new little tricks and hints.
Thank you for sharing your lovely family holidays with us all.
Kind regards Mandy.

2011 2012, 2014 & 2016 Vista Cay Resort, 2017 Grand Floridian
2018 Vista Cay, Grand Floridian & Clearwater
am15476 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mumof2
Apprentice Imagineer

Have enjoyed reading these, it's like a mini series, when's the new edition? 😉
Old 24 Jun 13, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jenosaurus
Getting Excited

What a great read,
Is it bad that I sat and read from the pre trippy to the highs and lows .. in about 2 days.. and not in the correct order either :S Maybe.. But I enjoyed every second of it.
I am only slightly envious that you are going back so soon!
Cant wait for the pre trippy!

Jen
jenosaurus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi
I have read all of your trip report and WOW! what a wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for sharing and can't wait for the next trip report!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie lin
I have Ears

this is the first time I have made a reply to a thread as I am usually just lurking in the background! I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading all your trip reports. I've found them very informative and well written with some very good tips and at times I've had a few giggles, thank you very much, I will be eagerly awaiting your next pre-trip report.
Linda x
pixie lin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Awww awesome read...Thank you so so sooooooooo much for sharing your adventure with us. For me personally i have taken note of so many things that i never did/ate/visited when me and my hubby last went. Next time we are taking our baby boy so enjoyed reading your trippie through the eyes of a mum. I cant wait to share with my son what you have experienced as a family <3
xxx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
OllieT
Imagineer

OllieT's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Oh Kate , I can't believe it is finally over I just hope our trip has as few lows and as many highs.

It has been brilliant, thank you so much for sticking with it, it has given many people a lot of pleasure and I will be looking out for you from August 11th - 16th for sure so hope to get a mention in the next trippie too

Onwards to the pre trippie
, see you in Florida
Old 24 Jun 13, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Fifi
Trying for More Ears

Very new to the DIBB for posting although have been reading your posts for a while! Have loved reading your trip report and it has given me inspiration for our trip next year.
Fifi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mumto4boys
a Friend of the DIBB

Hi This is one of my very few comments I have made here on the dibb, (it's my bible I come on daily). We are having our second holiday to Disney in October the very same time you were there so I'm praying for beautiful weather!
I just wanted to post to say that we too have now booked at Mythos and we will be valet parking on occasion. Your reports are a pleasure to read and the odd day I came on you had only posted half of a day and I was glued to the ipad constantly checking to see if you'd finished
Looking forward to your next pre-trippie! Nikki x
mumto4boys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 13, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tomg123
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

thank you

Thank YOU for taking the time to write this! It has made me so excited for our own Disney trip and has been a really interesting read - even distracting me from Dawn French's novel! You have also inspired me to write my own trip report!

Hope you enjoy preparing for August - lucky you!
tomg123 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List