Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by happy bunny View Post
Wow Wow and Wow. What a truly amazing day after the hiccup or the rain and your storm of tears.

As a bride you were gorgeous, your groom handsome and your children adorable.

Just love the candid shots of Poppy smiling showing her teeth, such happy innocent photo's.
All your photo's are fab and chart your day so well and i'm so glad that your dreams as a child became true on your wedding day.
A day to truly treasure.

May all your married days be as happy as you are today.

Many many congratulations to you all
We truly did have the most amazing day and one we will all never forget. I didn't think that I could've felt so happy, I feel so blessed.

Thanks for your lovely comments xx

Originally Posted by Dollyjojo View Post
Fabulous report Julia. I've been waiting for this the photos are stunning. You all look wonderful.

It really takes me back and I remember that morning well because we got married the day after and if we had your wedding day our balloon flight would have been cancelled. But actually the weather for you was perfect because if it's too hot it can be a tad oppressive and the kids might have been less settled.

It made me smile that you had a cry in the morning because I felt a bit like that too. It's strange how emotional everything is.

Your cake is stunning and oh how much do I fancy a slice of each layer right now !

So pleased you had a wonderful day. You all look so happy ... Lovely family pictures.

Oh and great that you got a shot of Poppy smiling showing her teeth eventually but she looks beautiful in all the pictures.

Looking forward to your next instalment xx
Hi Jo, I'm glad it wasn't just me who felt so emotional, I really did think I was being a bit silly but then I suppose were allowed to be every now and then

I thought of you the next morning, when we had our coffee I remarked about the weather being so different than the day before. I told Scott that a fellow dibber was getting married and thankfully you had the fab weather for your morning. I hope to see some of your photo's one day, bet their amazing xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 15, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disneyloverz View Post
What an amazing and magical day- the photos were spectacular!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day.

I just loved how happy you all looked x
We really did have an amazing time, thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Tink 45 View Post
How fantastic, you all look wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your very special day with us!
Congratulations and special wishes as you embark on your new life together x
Thank you for your lovely warm wishes xx

Originally Posted by mommy4 View Post
Thank you for sharing your special day with us. You are a beautiful Family .
I feel so blessed, thank you for reading xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 15, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by niccynoo66 View Post
hi,
What absolutely beautiful photographs , it sounds like an amazing day, I am enjoying your trip report so much,
wishing you all the best,

Nicky xx
Thanks Nicky, thank you for reading along, it's so lovely to know that people are enjoying our trippie xx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Hi, what a fantastic day you had, I have been waiting to read all about it and it was worth the wait. I loved reading it and your photos are lovely.

I really love the colours you chose for the bouquets and cake - they look stunning, as do you all in your outfits.

The whole day itself sounds amazing - you must have some brilliant memories.

Thanks for sharing your special day.

Diane
Hi Diane, we all have absolutely fantastic memories, we had the best day ever. Thank you so much for your lovely comments xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Have been waiting to read all about your wedding. What a fabulous day Julia, with the exception of the early morning rain of course!

Have loved reading about every second of it. All of your photos are just beautiful - no wonder you wanted to share them all.

A belated 'Congratulations' to you both and wishing you a lifetime of happiness. X
Hi Jo, they do say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day

I love our photo's it just brings it all back to me xx

Originally Posted by becsluvssw View Post
What an amazing day ! Congratulations xxx

Been waiting for a while to read this!
Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
What an incredible day and how wonderful to share it with your children. Thank you so much for taking the time to put it into writing, I cried all the way through - so moving.

Congratulations to you all, I wish you all the luck in the World xxx

Sharon
Thanks Sharon for such lovely comments, I cried too lol when I was writing it xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by thehails View Post
Congratulations.

Your pictures are fantastic. I particularly love the sunset ones, truly spectacular.
I love those photo's too, some of my favourites, thanks xx

Originally Posted by onion2803 View Post
Cried all the way through, what a perfect day with your gorgeous family! Absolutely stunning pictures. You looked beautiful.

Now to find me a red velvet cake with coconut frosting...mmm x
Thank you, we all felt beautiful that day.

Think I might have to try to replicate the cake! xx

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Congratulations, an amazing day. You looked beautiful love your dress x
Thank you for your lovely comments, I loved my dress xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by dizzyjen View Post
Have been looking forward to reading about your wedding, your pictures are fantastic congratulations x
I really pleased with our photo's, thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
what a beautiful day
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
What a fantastic day and some beautiful photos x
We had such a lovely day, thanks for your kind comments xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Manyin View Post
What a beautiful day, congratulations x
We had a fantastic day, thank you xx

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
Aw Julia, absolutely breathtaking! What a wonderful day and beautiful pictures xx
Our day was truly amazing, thanks Charlene xx

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
What a lovely day. Your photos are amazing and your children are so beautiful. You all looked gorgeous. I got emotional reading it. Thank you so much for sharing your day x
We were over the moon with our photo's.

Dibbers are just the loveliest of people, thanks xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Have really been looking forward to reading all about your special day and WOW it all looks and sounds amazing! Everything sounds just perfect.

You all looked fab and those photos on the grand floridian stairs are just gorgeous and the kids at sunset 😊

Huge congrats ! xx
We felt so glamorous on those stairs, the hotel is so amazing!

Thanks for your lovely comments we had the best day ever xx

Originally Posted by Momofboys View Post
wow what an amazing day, I cried at parts, so lovely. Your children looked amazing ... as did you. Photos were fab, I wouldn't be able to choose my favourite, stunning.

Many congratulations to you xx
Your comment as brought a tear to my eye, thank you for such beautiful comments xx

Originally Posted by Princ3ss D View Post
Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. What a stunning family and an amazing day with memories to treasure forever.

Congratulations X
We are so lucky to have created such amazing memories, thanks for reading and your lovely comments xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sully2 View Post
Amazing day. Congratulations x
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by l33na View Post
Congratulations to you and hubby and the whole family. A brilliant day with some fantastic pics. It brought tears to my eyes. So intimate and personal. I loved the idea of ending on a wishes cruise too.

I loved you dress and hair. Poppy's hair was fabulous too. You all looked wonderful.

Wishing you happiness always
It really was so private and intimate, just what we wanted the day to be. Your comment has really touched me, dibbers are just the loveliest of people, thank you so much xx

Originally Posted by spencem View Post
What a fantastic day you all had, thanks so much for sharing it with us.

We had such an amazing day, thank you xx

You got some amazing pictures of the day as well, not just the professional ones but the ones you took as well of the fireworks and on the boat.
Today was the only day that I didn't use my big camera, it was great to have a day off from carrying it around!

Thanks for reading xx
Old 23 Jan 15, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Perfect Juia, just perfect. What an absolutely amazing day, and apart from the rain first thing, the Gods were certainly smiling down on you.

You brought me to tears with this report, it was so beautifully written and your photos are stunning - memories to cherish forever.

I love that it was so private and intimate, just the five of you.

I'm thrilled that it all felt into place, your were such a beautiful bride and Scott and the children didn't let you down either!

Massive congratulations to you all, and sending you love, luck & happiness for your future together xxx

P.S. I cheated - I haven't read the rest of your report yet but I couldn't wait to read this
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List