Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Apr 16, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Wow how amazing I'm so jealous your going back so soon! Have an amazing holiday, really looking forward to reading all about it 😃
Have you thought about about Kelly Park for a cheap day out? I've been reading about it on trip advisor and looks gorgeous, really hoping to go next year. You can hire an inflatable ring and float on the natural lazy river. I think you only pay $3 parking!
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Omg my jaw is open at the price of those BHX flights! I live 15 mins away from the airport, if only we weren't getting married in 2 months!

Can't wait to hear about your plans and lots of pics of Miller's that I can drool over before our October trip!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by MrsB87 View Post
We're heading out 23rd April And I have 6 days holiday to last until March 2017 :-0

I still have a lot of holiday shopping to do and hubby has a dissertation to hand in!
Ooh I don't envy the dissertation! Would love to do some holiday shopping but we don't need anything

Originally Posted by marc7 View Post
how weird it was reading ur report
me and my oh was looking for a week in benidorm /tenerife/ibiza 2 weeks ago when i thought i wud check out flights for orlando when i came across the dreamliner flights 29th april to 13th may £309 bargain had to book even tho we was there last sept and already have 3 weeks booked for this sept
we then settled for 14 nights in the avanti as our fav the rosen was full haha

we have family arriving after us who go to the miller bar most nights as well (i love the puddings lol)they love the miller a lot lol

hope all goes well for u :-)
Very strange . It's so silly that it costs less to get to the USA than Spain sometimes. I'm not complaining though

I was gutted to find the Rosen sold out for some of our dates, I think I'm happy with what we have booked though. The Avanti looks really nice!

I'll have to try a Millers pud, I'm always so full from their ginormous main courses!

Originally Posted by Florida-Sarah View Post
Good for you! Why not go back - the flights were such a bargain and you have nothing stopping you!
Looking forward to your trip report.
Thanks The ideas sinking in

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
Wow will look forward to you hotel hopping trip. Also lovers of Millers Ale house so will look forward to different pics of menu items
You might be out of luck on the different Millers dishes, we are obsessed with the zingers and the Cajun pasta

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Wow how amazing I'm so jealous your going back so soon! Have an amazing holiday, really looking forward to reading all about it 😃
Have you thought about about Kelly Park for a cheap day out? I've been reading about it on trip advisor and looks gorgeous, really hoping to go next year. You can hire an inflatable ring and float on the natural lazy river. I think you only pay $3 parking!
I'll look into Kelly park, a natural lazy river sounds amazing!

I can't believe our luck that we are going back again!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
This is the 3rd year running I have seen them so look next year after Easter. They were actually £195 last year with luggage included!

It beats driving to Manchester!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillz121
Apprentice Imagineer

Gillz121's Reviews
Oh wow I'm sooooo jealous! That jealous that ie just booked for Xmas! 3 weeks after our Vegas trip. All you Dibbers are so naughty!
Gillz121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gillz121 View Post
Oh wow I'm sooooo jealous! That jealous that ie just booked for Xmas! 3 weeks after our Vegas trip. All you Dibbers are so naughty!
Nice work

Glad I'm not the only addict
Old 4 Apr 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jennieg2
Excited about Disney

I thought I had was going nuts when I read this - was sure I'd just finished you're report saying you weren't going back for the foreseeable. You're soooo naughty - I love it

Edited at 10:12 PM. Reason: Typo
jennieg2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
😄😄😄😄 are you really sure. Great price how could you refuse. We will probably be booking last minute this year due to work commitments hope we can get such a good deal.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Abi I can't believe you're going back so soon you lucky thing. I literally had to check the date on the thread three times before I could believe it. I'm so jealous, you are mental! Have an amazing time.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Avani's_mum
Getting Excited

Yeah a new trippie 👏🏽😊😊😊😊 xxx

FLORIDA =1994.1996.1998.1999.2001.2007.2008.2014.2016.2018
Avani's_mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List