Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Apr 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
lov2dibb
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Guidebook Reviews: 7
It's so depressing having lost nearly a stone pre-lockdown I'm now up 4lb. My April holiday isn't happening and my son's wedding I was trying to aim for is probably off too!

Someone pass me the biscuits!
lov2dibb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

When we started working from home I made a point of still sticking to the same diet - so salad for dinner, yoghurt and granola for mid morning and no snacking and then when our gym shut doing some kind of exercise “after work” as I always do.
Then a week ago I was furloughed and do I HAVE to stay in a routine so every morning I do a hiit workout and done weights. Dd is working from home so when she finishes we have been going for a long walk in the park.
I’m really trying to keep my fitness levels to what they were before this and while I’m not losing any I’m also not gaining.
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am actually trying to diet. It is not going very well at all! I either sitting in the garden or sitting in the sofa so that’s not helping but i have no motivation to do anything.
If my holiday by sone miracle goes ahead in july i do not know what i will do. I wont fit in any clothes that i own and i will be chub rubbing all the way round the parks 🙈
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Simba1980
slightly serious Dibber

I'm up 6lbs since lockdown but a total of 1st 3lbs since my holiday last October . All the weight I lost with SW last year is all back on.. Back on the SW wagon today! I'm not sure if our holiday in October will go ahead but I'm going to try to trim up a bit just in case.

Saratoga Springs WDW 2013 Saratoga Springs WDW 2014 Saratoga Springs WDW 2015 Las Vegas Vow Renewal June 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2017 Las Vegas Feb 2018 Las Vegas June 2018 Cyprus July & September 2018 Saratoga Springs Oct 2018 Universal Studios Adventura Resort and Hard Rock Hotel Oct 2019 Las Vegas July 2022 Port Orleans FQ & Hard Rock 2022
Simba1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m down On the scales as I’m sticking to the diet, I don’t want to start again. I want to hit the shops post lockdown and having dropped from an 18 to a 12, I’m not going anywhere near that again soon lockdown or no lockdown

Keep the faith folks
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

I will have put weight on this week for the first week since January. I've been long term dieting and have lost over 4 stone in the last year (5 if you include the christmas 15lb gain ). Have just finished the last packet of mini eggs so back on it tomorrow (which is weigh in day).
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I’m down On the scales as I’m sticking to the diet, I don’t want to start again. I want to hit the shops post lockdown and having dropped from an 18 to a 12, I’m not going anywhere near that again soon lockdown or no lockdown

Keep the faith folks
Wow that’s some weight loss, well done.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
davdawnbro
Getting Excited

Mobile

I had managed to get to 13st 5lb from 15st! Stood on the scales yesterday and I’ve put 4lb in 3wks!
davdawnbro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I haven’t really moved weight wise ( despite alcohol) but I do maintain regular exercise atm. I feel for those who are struggling with their weight at the moment (not the best scenario to succeed) good luck to you all!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Weight... so hard to lose so easy to gain.

I am working hard to get out of lockdown as 'remain the same'. If I dont lose that's OK, managing the stress which is my big eating issue is my way forward.

I do slimming world and am enjoying my Zoom meetings weekly with a lovely set of ladies who are great inspiration. We are of course all in the same boat, all trying to lose or remain the same, the camaraderie is great.

It's hard work!
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List