Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jun 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
Yours still appears if you do a flight search, ours on the 13th is 2 stops so you should be good!
Yeah did that toots and see its still there.Time yet for them to cancel it.
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

That's what he said, he said thats what they were doing for people when the Gatwick flights were cancelled but obviously you need to claim after the fact so its always a risk.

We booked with Netflights but after some issues Virgin now have full control of our booking so are treating us as if we did book direct.
When my Glasgow flight to MCO was cancelled last year Virgin transferred us to the Gatwick flight with a domestic flight with BA to take us down there. Obviously that was not due to a pandemic, our outbound flight was cancelled by Virgin as they were cancelling the Thursday Glasgow flight so that the aircraft could be used down south as it was the start of their school holidays. If I were you I’d be pushing them to arrange the domestic flight for you and cover the cost.
Tiggers Pal is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
When my Glasgow flight to MCO was cancelled last year Virgin transferred us to the Gatwick flight with a domestic flight with BA to take us down there. Obviously that was not due to a pandemic, our outbound flight was cancelled by Virgin as they were cancelling the Thursday Glasgow flight so that the aircraft could be used down south as it was the start of their school holidays. If I were you I’d be pushing them to arrange the domestic flight for you and cover the cost.
Thanks, I'm going to email them a complaint so will try my luck.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks, I'm going to email them a complaint so will try my luck.
Good luck, hope you get something sorted.
Tiggers Pal is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Well I’m going to get an open ticket and go back in May 2022. I’m going next September plus a cruise so at least I’ve got something to look forward to in 2022. I’m gutted at doing this but defo the best thing for us 😞😞
Old 20 Jun 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeysgal
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Originally Posted by saw dog View Post
27 March next year, flight cancelled by email today.
I booked 27th March outbound today. There seems to be availability from 20th March 2021 onwards so not sure what is going on
Mickeysgal is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickey

Mines is still live for 27th,hopefully it stays that way
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeysgal
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Originally Posted by JayPR View Post
Mickey

Mines is still live for 27th,hopefully it stays that way
Yes fingers crossed 🤞
Mickeysgal is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparky0309
Proud to wear my Ears

Anyone else got return flight showing on app after changes ie not flying back to Glasgow but Manchester instead, but not showing an outbound flight, not bothered about date although we were due out 20/9 back on 4/10, just interested to see if everyone has had both flights changed.
Sparky0309 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Unicorn13x
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My booking still showing going but seats and plane type have vanished no seat map available. I did a dummy booking for my holiday to Orlando on the 31st of July, now unavailable. No direct flights available either so just waiting on them getting their finger out to tell me its cancelled.