Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Jul 16, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Koalabottle
Apprentice Imagineer

Koalabottle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

So, Ive managed to book my littley into BBB at DS... but we really wanted to get her into the MK one on an MK day.
Is there any likliehood at all that we might be able to change this once we're there? As a walk-in or somesuch?
Old 30 Jul 16, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Toria_dee
VIP Dibber

I don't think so, I've heard that it gets booked up way in advance.

We are supposed to go this July so should've been and came back.

I had a BBB booking for my daughter and I called bang on opening time on ADR day to make sure I got the time and location I wanted bearing in mind it would've been just after 4th July. I got what I wanted, but illness meant we had to delay until 2017 so I'll be doing the same this January to make sure I get what I want.

xx

DLP Cheyenne 1999, Day trip 2001, DCR 2011, Cheyenne 2014, DCR 2015, DCR 2023
Lapland Dec 2024
WDW Dibb villa July 2017
First time on-site CSR March 2025
Toria_dee is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lunar01
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

They do have cancellations, I would keep trying
lunar01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post

aww good luck hope you get it booked. Wish I had done it with my little girl. She is 10 now and thinks she is too old... wish I could do it lol
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 16, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Koalabottle
Apprentice Imagineer

Koalabottle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
She could do it up until she is 12, I believe- if it helps, you can get the package where they get a sash to wear and such, instead f the full on dress up experience?
Thank you guys, I shall keep trying for cancellations.
Old 31 Jul 16, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Hi,

My daughters went to BBB at Disney Springs three weeks ago and we all thought it was fantastic.

The theming, the staff and the space were all wonderful. The girls were not rushed. The staff spent so much time with them, ensuring they were happy with each part of their makeover, giving them Disney quizzes, telling them about the Disney artwork in the waiting area, even singing some Disney songs.

It was truly magical.

They went to BBB at the Castle two years ago and it was rather rushed. It was a little like eating at Cinderella's Castle, a great thing to do with your children but you are aware they/you are on a strict timetable.

The girls enjoyed the experience, hence their desire to return, but thought the new BBB a much more enjoyable treat.

Attending the BBB at the Castle is great, but you will not be disappointed with Disney Springs BBB.

Remember you can have extra photographs taken at the Photopass desk at Disney Springs, especially helpful if you wish family photographs with your little prince/princess.

Have a wonderful holiday

Edited at 01:34 AM.
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We took my niece to the one at Springs and it was fantastic. No rush and a better photographer to child ratio so we got almost 80 pictures from the experience which was great. We went straight to Epcot where you actually get more Princess opportunities with smaller wait times thank MK and went to Akershaus for lunch with them all. My niece truly believed she was a Princess. Worth every penny
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
AMH
Proud to wear my Ears

Just keep trying every day, I'm sure you'll get a place at MK, this is what we had to do last year
AMH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 16, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread