Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 22 Jul 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Not a good experience at BOG. Glad to read you didn’t let it put a dampener on your day👍 The cinnamon rolls are on my snack list (with extra icing).😁

I’m really enjoying your report, thanks for posting.
Old 22 Jul 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

That is so disappointing about BoG. Have you spoken to guest services about it? I totally agree that it's not on they can change their minds whenever they like. I was really looking forward to that review.

Cosmic rays is one of the the only meals I remember eating from my trip in 2003! Who doesn't love a burger?! I also forgot about the Mrs Incredible burger so I shall hopefully be sampling that too!

DWs spice road meal looks lovely. That's awesome they made a fresh one to bring back. I haven't had creme brulee in a while and this is setting off a craving, may have to hunt one out! Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Loving reading your reports and always chuckle when you describe DW and her food choices

Edited at 06:33 PM.
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

You did really well on the rides at MK. My niece is joining us on holiday in December and I keep saying we should try and get there early with the kids to get some rides done.
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
BrightlyBob
Very Serious Dibber

Re BoG, I do remember reading here that although deluxe dining credits include starters, mains, desserts and a drink, if the credit is used on a QS meal it acts only as a standard QS credit including just the main and a drink. A very odd gotcha by Disney.

We are actually here now staying at the Dolphin and are doing really the opposite to you, staying for the first time ever without any DDP at all and it’s a very different experience as we have exactly what we want with virtually no ADRs and very little snacking. Again, like you I’ll be doing a trippie but unlike you, not live. Whilst the live trippies are the best, I feel it would eat into my Disney holiday.

Following with great interest!
BrightlyBob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ok I’m caught up . Cracker barrell we need to try yet , chef de France looked love,y but I cancelled ours due to the menu changing to linguine from mash, I never thought I could probably sub it fir mash but it just felt wrong to me so I cancelled . Might try it next time . Spice road looked fabulous ( beautiful food pics ) . And BOG enough said . That restaurant needs a rocket up it .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
GroovyYvee
Proud to wear my Ears

Really enjoying the report - it's so helpful to see what the menu descriptions actually turn out to be! Thank you for taking the time to write everything up
GroovyYvee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes thanks really enjoying this, I know it must be time consuming so hats off to you CMG!
Old 22 Jul 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Can't believed you've managed so many updates so far, they are fab - thank you for taking time out of your holiday to do it.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Mmmm...I really want to eat that creme brûlée it looks amazing! So disappointed about BOG but the Incredibles burgers sound fab.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List