Notices

Old 29 May 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I've just been catching up on your updates and everyone on here who has the summer booked. It seems like with each announcement Disney makes, we feel less and less comfortable about going and if it's even worth it. Today's announcement put me on the verge of tears and I had handled everything else so well! I know we've all been hanging on with a thread of hope but I know we've all poured a lot into that thread and it's getting thinner and thinner. I think we could all do with a ton of pixie dust right now. As we've booked with ATD, we're waiting to hear what they have to say about it all.
Old 29 May 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
I'm just catching up on the latest news but have missed the bit about your hotel? Have they said your resort won't be open?
I know not what you planned but an offsite Universal/Seaworld stay could be great and then a chilled out time at the 2 DVC resorts at the end? Would you consider a villa?
It's just so rubbish with the not knowing anything. I've never been a particularly patient person at the best of times so this is a pain in the bum at the moment!
It seems not all hotels will be open in July. I've had an email from Disney which I'm sure you've seen elsewhere. This basically says we don't know what's happening at the moment so please don't phone us, we're working on a plan and we'll tell you when we know. It's a holding letter not any actual information.

As a potential replacement I guess I should start to consider all the options and so maybe a villa? But, I've always preferred hotels and so I'm more likely to go for the universal seaworld option. I just can't bring myself to look it all up and work it all out at the moment. It's a definite pain in the backside.

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
I've just been catching up on your updates and everyone on here who has the summer booked. It seems like with each announcement Disney makes, we feel less and less comfortable about going and if it's even worth it. Today's announcement put me on the verge of tears and I had handled everything else so well! I know we've all been hanging on with a thread of hope but I know we've all poured a lot into that thread and it's getting thinner and thinner. I think we could all do with a ton of pixie dust right now. As we've booked with ATD, we're waiting to hear what they have to say about it all.
It's going to be very odd looking back in MDE and having everything disappear. It's strange really as of course we don't even know if we will be able to travel this summer. I really hope that the whole situation keeps improving and they do lift the travel ban. One thing is for sure the holiday we had originally planned won't be going ahead. It's not the end of the world, but I'm pretty sad about it. You're right we could all do with some pixie dust right now. There are a lot of very confused people out there at the moment and not just us summer travellers. It's unknown for everyone for now, which makes all of us very jittery and nervous.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Abby - first of all we have stayed in some beautiful villas and the one I've reviewed in Windsor Palms may still be available after I cancelled it. Would love to think of you all there enjoying it We love onsite but also love offsite too. We go to Celebration (lots), shopping, loads of fab restaurants and if you read ScottishNellie reports she has some fab ideas for where to go for beautiful sunsets and cycling trails. It might not be the holiday you originally planned but it can still be amazing. Your own pool, hot tub and lots of sun
Well, I've spent what seems like most of the day on the phone to Disney today... A few worries about future stays, tickets etc. DH and I are due to do the Wine and Dine Run Disney in November. I cancelled our Disney hotel a few weeks ago as it was agreed I would go on my own for a cheap break and we would book closer to the time... Hmmmm... no bookings till 2021! Last year I had the accommodation and could not get a place and this year I have the place but no room at the inn... Am wondering if it will be cancelled but if it goes ahead I want to be there... Was meant to do Run Disney in February and had to cancel due to illness...
Anyway, enough moaning but am really shocked by all Disney cancellations. Center Parcs have done similar - email asking us to cancel all activities we booked so they can work out what they can really offer... I'm thinking the garden is likely to be my holiday destination for Summer 2020 but not going to give up hope yet!
Take care and feel free to ask any questions re the villas - I even managed to drive on our last villa stay and I loved it after years of being too scared to!
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I just told Nik the latest news over tea I told him that all of our dining reservations will be cancelled, and he said 'Beaches and Cream will be gone?' and it made me feel so sad. He asks for nothing from our trips, he lets me take the lead and one thing that he was really excited about has been taken from him

Then I told him that Dining Plans are being removed, he said 'But planning the meals is the highlight of your holiday?!'. And that made me cry, because I didn't realise he knew it means so much to me.

My mum messaged me earlier saying everything seems very confusing now, and I couldn't even help her out because for once, I don't have the Disney answers.

We have time (and thus also hope) on our side. There's also our potential North East road trip as a worthy Disney alternative, so I don't think I have the right to be feeling so maudlin when other have lost so much.

I have a slightly controversial view regarding Disney's stance on Covid, maybe my views are tainted from being back in the workplace and encountering colleagues and guests. I can see they trying to be very responsible around new things. Part of me thinks that all of the restrictions are all pomp and circumstance, if a person was genuinely concerned about contracting the virus, would they go to Disney!? Are the new policies even necessary!? Will people observe them!? Are people actually scared?!

Ultimately whilst guests can chose whether or not they visit Disney, the CMs cannot, and Disney does have a responsibility towards them, which I suppose makes my feelings a moot point. They have to do right by their people regardless of what the guests may feel.

Abby, my wish for you is that you get a Florida holiday, because I know that whatever you end up with, you'll have a wonderful time.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I've still got everything crossed for you and for everyone who has a booking for the summer
The news overnight has put everyone in a spin and I'm sat here thinking of you and of Colette too. I am stuck for words of comfort , words can't convey my thoughts and until you get some clear idea about what Disney have planned for Uk guests then things will be in the air.
Have to admit - a villa in Florida would be my most preferred option should hotels or parks not be open - own pool and all that.

Will keep looking for that little ray of light and if I find it first will delight in sharing. In the meantime, stay safe and keep up the positivity, thinking of you x

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Abby - first of all we have stayed in some beautiful villas and the one I've reviewed in Windsor Palms may still be available after I cancelled it. Would love to think of you all there enjoying it We love onsite but also love offsite too. We go to Celebration (lots), shopping, loads of fab restaurants and if you read ScottishNellie reports she has some fab ideas for where to go for beautiful sunsets and cycling trails. It might not be the holiday you originally planned but it can still be amazing. Your own pool, hot tub and lots of sun
Well, I've spent what seems like most of the day on the phone to Disney today... A few worries about future stays, tickets etc. DH and I are due to do the Wine and Dine Run Disney in November. I cancelled our Disney hotel a few weeks ago as it was agreed I would go on my own for a cheap break and we would book closer to the time... Hmmmm... no bookings till 2021! Last year I had the accommodation and could not get a place and this year I have the place but no room at the inn... Am wondering if it will be cancelled but if it goes ahead I want to be there... Was meant to do Run Disney in February and had to cancel due to illness...
Anyway, enough moaning but am really shocked by all Disney cancellations. Center Parcs have done similar - email asking us to cancel all activities we booked so they can work out what they can really offer... I'm thinking the garden is likely to be my holiday destination for Summer 2020 but not going to give up hope yet!
Take care and feel free to ask any questions re the villas - I even managed to drive on our last villa stay and I loved it after years of being too scared to!
that would be lovely to stay in 'your' villa. I suppose that would actually be a lot nicer than a hotel if we were required to wear a face mask everywhere as at least we'd not have to worry about that part. We've never been to Celebration and there are probably loads of ideas out there. I'll take a look at ScottishNellies reports. I now need to actually read some of those offsite reports that I've just skimmed through before

What a pain about your run Disney event. You really haven't had much luck this year with having to cancel in February and then the summer trip rearranging and eventually cancelling and now this. I'm sorry, what a palaver. I hope you're able to get some sort of break this summer and the Wine and Dine run gets sorted out for you so that you have somewhere to stay. Maybe you could rent DVC points? If you're certain you will go then it seems DVC owners can still book resorts and so there may be some availability. But of course that is one of the parts of my trip this summer that I'm not sure I'll get refunded if we can't or don't want to go, so think it through.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I just told Nik the latest news over tea I told him that all of our dining reservations will be cancelled, and he said 'Beaches and Cream will be gone?' and it made me feel so sad. He asks for nothing from our trips, he lets me take the lead and one thing that he was really excited about has been taken from him

Then I told him that Dining Plans are being removed, he said 'But planning the meals is the highlight of your holiday?!'. And that made me cry, because I didn't realise he knew it means so much to me.

My mum messaged me earlier saying everything seems very confusing now, and I couldn't even help her out because for once, I don't have the Disney answers.

We have time (and thus also hope) on our side. There's also our potential North East road trip as a worthy Disney alternative, so I don't think I have the right to be feeling so maudlin when other have lost so much.

I have a slightly controversial view regarding Disney's stance on Covid, maybe my views are tainted from being back in the workplace and encountering colleagues and guests. I can see they trying to be very responsible around new things. Part of me thinks that all of the restrictions are all pomp and circumstance, if a person was genuinely concerned about contracting the virus, would they go to Disney!? Are the new policies even necessary!? Will people observe them!? Are people actually scared?!

Ultimately whilst guests can chose whether or not they visit Disney, the CMs cannot, and Disney does have a responsibility towards them, which I suppose makes my feelings a moot point. They have to do right by their people regardless of what the guests may feel.

Abby, my wish for you is that you get a Florida holiday, because I know that whatever you end up with, you'll have a wonderful time.
Oh lovely I'm so sad at your conversation with Nik. I didn't say anything yesterday to the kids as I just couldn't bring myself to. Max still doesn't know that I'd booked AKL as a special treat as he always wanted to stay there with the animals in his back yard. Maybe if we can fly and given that I've already paid for the DVC accommodation we will just do a resort stay and get the full benefits of being there. I will have to speak to them today though as last thing they knew was we were making fast passes. I looked in MDE last night and they have now all disappeared the ADRs are all still there though, I just checked.

I'm waiting, not so patiently, for Disney to actually tell us what is going on and provide more details about what the reservation system will be like. I don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face but the cost of dining for all of us could be prohibitive if we are onsite and with no car. I even looked up car hire prices last night and it would be around £700 for 3 weeks, not including petrol or parking charges. Then I wondered if they would let us keep the tickets but lose the CBR booking, or reduce it to a couple of nights as I really wanted to stay there, but that would mean we could still be part of the lottery to get into the parks, while staying offsite for a fraction of the cost. I just don't know what to do or where to start really. There's lots of ideas but not really any impetus as it sort of seems like wasted effort as Trump may not let us in or there may be 14 day quarantine or many other permutations which result in us not actually being able to go.

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
I've still got everything crossed for you and for everyone who has a booking for the summer
The news overnight has put everyone in a spin and I'm sat here thinking of you and of Colette too. I am stuck for words of comfort , words can't convey my thoughts and until you get some clear idea about what Disney have planned for Uk guests then things will be in the air.
Have to admit - a villa in Florida would be my most preferred option should hotels or parks not be open - own pool and all that.

Will keep looking for that little ray of light and if I find it first will delight in sharing. In the meantime, stay safe and keep up the positivity, thinking of you x
It was such a shocking announcement and seems to be in complete contrast to universal who are saying they have built into their capacity on site hotel guests, so even if the parks close due to reaching capacity if you're staying in a universal hotel you are guaranteed entry. I'm not sure how or why they are more confident that Disney but they seem better prepared or more adaptable.

The idea of having a private pool is appealing, so maybe you're right and if the travel ban is lifted and we have the luxury of being able to fly then perhaps having our own space and own pool would be the best idea. I've no notion of where to start with looking for a villa though, and part of me is hoping we are all over reacting and that Disney will sprinkle some pixie dust and it won't be so bad.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
that would be lovely to stay in 'your' villa. I suppose that would actually be a lot nicer than a hotel if we were required to wear a face mask everywhere as at least we'd not have to worry about that part. We've never been to Celebration and there are probably loads of ideas out there. I'll take a look at ScottishNellies reports. I now need to actually read some of those offsite reports that I've just skimmed through before

What a pain about your run Disney event. You really haven't had much luck this year with having to cancel in February and then the summer trip rearranging and eventually cancelling and now this. I'm sorry, what a palaver. I hope you're able to get some sort of break this summer and the Wine and Dine run gets sorted out for you so that you have somewhere to stay. Maybe you could rent DVC points? If you're certain you will go then it seems DVC owners can still book resorts and so there may be some availability. But of course that is one of the parts of my trip this summer that I'm not sure I'll get refunded if we can't or don't want to go, so think it through.
I really can recommend a villa stay. It's a more relaxed holiday where you don't feel as guilty for lazing round the pool or just wandering the shops etc. Late mornings and your own washing machine! Very happy to help with recommendations as we have stayed at several..

Re W&D as you say DVC members still can book and we are lucky enough to be members but are using 2 years worth of points for our Christmas stay (can't even think about cancelling that holiday with the issues of use year etc! ). We have used David's several times in the past (can you tell I need more points) and been very impressed but as you say it is a huge commitment... I'm looking at DVC Rental Store as they offer some insurance. I also spoke to DVC yesterday - lovely man who told me that absolutely no onsite availability for my dates! Wondering if to give up at this point and try for the Princess again next February! So difficult to know if Run Disney will really go ahead this year and to make any commitments... Dolphin has some availability and is amazing but needs a 5 night commitment and not sure I can be away for that long with all the illnesses etc this year... Too many unknowns!

Paying final CP balance this weekend (when their payment system works again! ) so really keeping fingers and toes crossed for that break
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh Abby, I've just caught up on the last few days and don't really know where to start. What a confusing mess it all is now, with the new announcements.

I really hope you can still go, if it is safe to do so and the borders are open etc. I'm certain you can still have a wonderful holiday even if it isn't to your original plans. We have stayed in many villa's over the years and can highly recommend that type of holiday. There is so much to do offsite (that we haven't yet!). Celebration is beautiful, breakfast at Market Street Cafe, relax in the rocking chairs, then hire bikes to explore this gorgeous town - it's a perfect day.

You'll know already that there's loads to do on I-Drive - mini golf, Icon park, Ripley's etc. Then providing you hire a car, you could have a trip out to Clearwater Beach or Kennedy Space Center. There are also several national parks nearby, with tubing, canoeing etc., if that interests you.

If you didn't hire a car, then an I-Drive or Universal hotel would probably be best, but a villa provides a wonderful amount of freedom to set your own timetable for each day with the added bonus of your own pool. The last villa we stayed at was on High Grove, on the US27, but right at the entrance to the US192 so easy access to all of the restaurants there. It was a 5 bed Dibb villa, so loads of room and the pool looked onto a conservation area which we loved. It was so relaxing to sit watching the turtles and birds on the water and we even saw an alligator!

Going back to your comments about the year being wasted and Max growing up - It's certainly very frustrating that we haven't been able to achieve very much this year, but hopefully we'll all be able to catch up on our plans once it's safer to do so. I'm sure Max will still want to come on holiday with you - my girls have never stopped wanting to holiday with us, it's just as they grew up and moved for uni etc., it wasn't always practical with the timings. They are desperate for us all to go back to Florida together again, and that's why we were planning a big Disney holiday for next year with the girls, and hopefully Neil's kids too. Of course, that's all on hold as well but looking to sort it out for 2022. I really believe that these type of holidays are so family orientated, and having visited as children, it's almost as if it's in their blood to always want to visit with family. It's kind of impossible for them to let go - just my little ramble on why I think Max (and Kate) will want to visit with you for years and years to come.

I'm sorry you've been feeling so sad about it all, totally understandable as I agree, we put so much of ourselves into planning these holidays. It's my main hobby too, I'm always looking places up, even if someone mentions a place in passing conversation. I hope you manage to get some answers soon, even if they're not the ones you want because at least that will provide some certainty one way or another. Surely, if you can't go, Lufthansa will at least provide a voucher so you can book with them another time. I think even if you can't visit the parks, it would be nice to have a little Disney time with your DVC bookings, especially if you can't get any money back for them.

My fingers are still firmly crossed for you salvaging at least something of your holiday - and prompt answers so you can plan accordingly. I hope the school openings go well for you as well - that must be another worry you could do without just now.

Colette, your post made me sad and happy at the same time... sad because of course, your plans are now changed due to the dining plan cancellations, but happy that Nik understands how much it all means to you. As you said, you have a little more time and some other options with your road trip but I hope you get some clarity soon.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
I really can recommend a villa stay. It's a more relaxed holiday where you don't feel as guilty for lazing round the pool or just wandering the shops etc. Late mornings and your own washing machine! Very happy to help with recommendations as we have stayed at several..

Re W&D as you say DVC members still can book and we are lucky enough to be members but are using 2 years worth of points for our Christmas stay (can't even think about cancelling that holiday with the issues of use year etc! ). We have used David's several times in the past (can you tell I need more points) and been very impressed but as you say it is a huge commitment... I'm looking at DVC Rental Store as they offer some insurance. I also spoke to DVC yesterday - lovely man who told me that absolutely no onsite availability for my dates! Wondering if to give up at this point and try for the Princess again next February! So difficult to know if Run Disney will really go ahead this year and to make any commitments... Dolphin has some availability and is amazing but needs a 5 night commitment and not sure I can be away for that long with all the illnesses etc this year... Too many unknowns!

Paying final CP balance this weekend (when their payment system works again! ) so really keeping fingers and toes crossed for that break
Ah, I hadn't realised you owned DVC or maybe you've said before and I've forgotten a shame there is no availabilty for your dates for the W&D.

A villa stay does sound appealing at the moment as we could shut ourselves off from the world and not worry about face masks if we wanted. I'm going to just wait on Disney and see what happens with the reservation system. Part of me is feeling that perhaps we've all freaked out over the announcement and they will clarify what it all means and it won't be as bad. But then that's probably wishful thinking.

All my FP have now disappeared from MDE as have all the resorts and Disney Springs ADRs, it's just the park ADRs that are still showing, but I'm sure later today they will go too.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh Abby, I've just caught up on the last few days and don't really know where to start. What a confusing mess it all is now, with the new announcements.

I really hope you can still go, if it is safe to do so and the borders are open etc. I'm certain you can still have a wonderful holiday even if it isn't to your original plans. We have stayed in many villa's over the years and can highly recommend that type of holiday. There is so much to do offsite (that we haven't yet!). Celebration is beautiful, breakfast at Market Street Cafe, relax in the rocking chairs, then hire bikes to explore this gorgeous town - it's a perfect day.

You'll know already that there's loads to do on I-Drive - mini golf, Icon park, Ripley's etc. Then providing you hire a car, you could have a trip out to Clearwater Beach or Kennedy Space Center. There are also several national parks nearby, with tubing, canoeing etc., if that interests you.

If you didn't hire a car, then an I-Drive or Universal hotel would probably be best, but a villa provides a wonderful amount of freedom to set your own timetable for each day with the added bonus of your own pool. The last villa we stayed at was on High Grove, on the US27, but right at the entrance to the US192 so easy access to all of the restaurants there. It was a 5 bed Dibb villa, so loads of room and the pool looked onto a conservation area which we loved. It was so relaxing to sit watching the turtles and birds on the water and we even saw an alligator!

Going back to your comments about the year being wasted and Max growing up - It's certainly very frustrating that we haven't been able to achieve very much this year, but hopefully we'll all be able to catch up on our plans once it's safer to do so. I'm sure Max will still want to come on holiday with you - my girls have never stopped wanting to holiday with us, it's just as they grew up and moved for uni etc., it wasn't always practical with the timings. They are desperate for us all to go back to Florida together again, and that's why we were planning a big Disney holiday for next year with the girls, and hopefully Neil's kids too. Of course, that's all on hold as well but looking to sort it out for 2022. I really believe that these type of holidays are so family orientated, and having visited as children, it's almost as if it's in their blood to always want to visit with family. It's kind of impossible for them to let go - just my little ramble on why I think Max (and Kate) will want to visit with you for years and years to come.

I'm sorry you've been feeling so sad about it all, totally understandable as I agree, we put so much of ourselves into planning these holidays. It's my main hobby too, I'm always looking places up, even if someone mentions a place in passing conversation. I hope you manage to get some answers soon, even if they're not the ones you want because at least that will provide some certainty one way or another. Surely, if you can't go, Lufthansa will at least provide a voucher so you can book with them another time. I think even if you can't visit the parks, it would be nice to have a little Disney time with your DVC bookings, especially if you can't get any money back for them.

My fingers are still firmly crossed for you salvaging at least something of your holiday - and prompt answers so you can plan accordingly. I hope the school openings go well for you as well - that must be another worry you could do without just now.

Colette, your post made me sad and happy at the same time... sad because of course, your plans are now changed due to the dining plan cancellations, but happy that Nik understands how much it all means to you. As you said, you have a little more time and some other options with your road trip but I hope you get some clarity soon.
I was feeling pretty sorry for myself, but I'm over the worst of it now. I explained most of the WDW stuff to the kids yesterday and that actually it's all still a moot point really as unless the FCO change their advice and borders open up we're going nowhere. The kids were fine. Dave said I should just try and forget about it all for the next few weeks rather than obsessing it's like he doesn't know me at all

You are making an offsite stay sound idyllic. I think if the Disney part folds due to lackof access to the parks then I would look to a beach stay for the first 6 nights, probably going with your suggestion of Clearwater and KSC on the Atlantic coast. Then I'd likely do the middle portion at a universal hotel and then move to the DVC bookings for the end of the trip and enjoy a bit of a resort stay. All of that would mean I'd have to bite the bullet and get a hire car I think.

I hope your future wdw trip with your girls and Neil's kids does go ahead. Maybe I have indoctrinated mine and they will now only be able to go to WDW as a family trip. I hope so

Yes I have checked and Lufthansa will give us a voucher for the flights so it wouldn't be lost, but we would be tied to booking with them in a short time frame. We've never flown with them before so I can't really say whether their customer service is good or not.

It's a case of waiting, Dave is right, all the speculation doesn't help at all, especially as we don't have any idea when borders will open up. That's the part of the puzzle that makes the rest of the planning seem pretty pointless. For us though, if we can't travel then at least it means we would get refunds, so there is a silver lining to that too.

Old 31 May 20, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Wow, what a roller coaster Abby, it’s so difficult with all the unknown factors, it would do my head in too
Some of our best Florida holidays have actually been non-Disney so I think you will still have an awesome time exploring new places & going to Universal and your DVC resort stay at the end. I remember going to KSC a few years ago & Keira really didn’t want to go however it turned out to be her favourite day of the whole holiday
I’m with you on the whole kids growing up thing. I’m gutted that we are’t going on our planned holidays this year as potentially there’s only one or two years left before Nathan doesn’t want to come Anymore and he potentially has a rugby tour to South Africa in the summer of 2022 which may rule out him coming with us that year
I hope school goes ok for you this week. I’m getting to go in for one day On 16th June for our new year 8 induction day. (Year 7 in England) dear love them it’s going to be so different to previous year
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List