Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Jul 17, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile What do you think of this price please?

I know there will be flash sales for xmas time but will I get any cheaper than this.

Adagio £174
Tickets £405.

That's 3 nights 10th -13th November. 2 adults 2 kids ages 14, 7.

If you think onsite will be cheaper I will hang on but if not I will book.

Will only need two day tickets due to flight times.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gemsie0812
Very Serious Dibber

Gemsie0812's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Probably not much help but I paid £900 for 2 adults with free half board, staying in Sequoia Lodge (golden forest room) for 2 nights leaving 8th December, including Eurostar (changing at Lille) I didn't wait for any flash sale, but took advantage of the half board and I think it was 20% off (I can't remember now)
WC 2013,2020
Gemsie0812 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Kirsty, if you're making so many trips, you really would be better off with APs...

Have you booked your trip that's in your countdown? I'd be tempted to look at cancelling that (if possible without too much cancellation fee), then get APs and rebook room only or one adult and the rest on APs. You'll then not need to buy tickets for Xmas.

I haven't done the maths, but doing two trips (and did you go earlier this year, so could have been possibly 3 trips depending on dates?), would surely work out better with APs?

Edited at 12:28 PM.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tink75 View Post
Kirsty, if you're making so many trips, you really would be better off with APs...

Have you booked your trip that's in your countdown? I'd be tempted to look at cancelling that (if possible without too much cancellation fee), then get APs and rebook room only or one adult and the rest on APs. You'll then not need to buy tickets for Xmas.

I haven't done the maths, but doing two trips (and did you go earlier this year?), would surely work out better with APs?
I've already booked a package for April next year with tickets included. I think it will be nearly £800 for annual passes. It was Florida we went earlier in the year. I don't mind getting 2 day passes offsite just love stopping onsite.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Yes but you might save money by cancelling that package and rebooking with an annual pass. I don't know what the cancellation fee is. But with tickets for 2 days being over £400, you're already halfway there on the cost of APs.

Sorry. I thought you went to DLP this Easter as well. So you could have potentially squeezed in 3 trips had you have had them then, but obviously if you didn't go, then you wouldn't!

I would relook at APs if doing two trips in relatively quick succession, especially as £400 is already covered on the cost.

Might be worth ringing up and asking how much room only would be for your trip next year and then how much cancellation would be - you never know, the CM may change it without any fee as you would be rebooking straight away.

I know APs aren't for everyone but do think if you're doing 2/3 trips it's worth looking at carefully. The discounts add up too.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Right so you have me thinking!

I could possibly change our booking to 2 rooms with an adult in each room.

Then buy three annual passes. In November book a room at Disney with one adult in them add the other 3 on at check in.

5 of us going in April as mother in law coming.

Does this sound doable? Will Disney accept the changes?
Old 11 Jul 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Also will staying onsite cancel out blackout dates? The 11th and 12th November are blackout dates but if cancelled out its worth doing don't want to buy higher priced tickets.
Old 11 Jul 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post

If you get the Magic Plus passports you don't have a black out for those date and you also get better benefits. they are 249E, although if you phone up to buy direct in UK£ people have had a better deal, or you can try supertrips.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Sorry just seen your message. You can only but ask - I think it will depend on the CM! You aren't cancelling, just amending... if you go for one adult per room. I don't know the age of your children but bear in mind the free child offers where you may not need an AP...

Yes, onsite stays still attract EMH so even with cheapest APs you'd get your EMH. I know it might all seem a faff but could save you money and you'll be able to use for discounts too.

Edited at 03:31 PM.