Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 2 May 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

Awesome! Particularly happy for the original CBR refugees! Hopefully we can all relax and get on with planning now.
Lelmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Saffadisney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

This thread has been great! It’s been good to have people to panic and worry with that won’t think I’m being silly 😂
Saffadisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wenna27 View Post
Hi, can I ask a quick question, have you arranged to move through your travel agent or Disney Direct? I have been told by my Travel Agent that Disney are really hard to get through to at the moment so not sure whether to go Direct or if they will say that they can't speak with me? I sent emails last week about the pool closure and Disney said they could only speak to my Travel Agent. Feeling a little frustrated with it.
Appreciate any advice thank you
My TA contacted me and said disney had been in touch to offer the move - she made it clear that this the ONLY move disney will do and I won’t be moved again 🤔
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
wenna27
Proud to wear my Ears

I contacted my TA a few days ago and yesterday she said that Disney couldn't confirm the full dates so She would have to wait for the official confirmation from them, I've contacted all of the emails in the original post and heard from no one. I've just rung Disney US twice (as the UK office is closed and I'm being a bit impatient) and they have said they can only speak to my Travel Agent to arrange a move

I enquired last week about possibly moving to Port Orleans and was told that they are booked during our stay so not sure what other alternative there are?

Here's hoping our TA can sort it tomorrow!
wenna27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

I contacted my TA a few days ago and yesterday she said that Disney couldn't confirm the full dates so She would have to wait for the official confirmation from them, I've contacted all of the emails in the original post and heard from no one. I've just rung Disney US twice (as the UK office is closed and I'm being a bit impatient) and they have said they can only speak to my Travel Agent to arrange a move

I enquired last week about possibly moving to Port Orleans and was told that they are booked during our stay so not sure what other alternative there are?

Here's hoping our TA can sort it tomorrow!
Yeah Disney seemed to be holding out until the official confirmation but since then everyone seems to have had good results so fingers crossed it's your turn tomorrow!
Lelmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
wenna27
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lelmo View Post
Yeah Disney seemed to be holding out until the official confirmation but since then everyone seems to have had good results so fingers crossed it's your turn tomorrow!
Thank you, it’s been quite stressful, hoping our TA has our backs to sort it out quickly.
wenna27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

Thank you, it’s been quite stressful, hoping our TA has our backs to sort it out quickly.
Make sure you come back and give us an update tomorrow.
Old 2 May 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

After being caught up in the cbr fiasco last year just wanted to say how much i feel for all those effected by this.
I hope you all get moved swiftly and without any hassel.
natanddaz is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
hollypop
Very Serious Dibber

Still waiting for a response here
hollypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
sweety_pie_747
Proud to wear my Ears

I've heard nothing from ATD from my email I sent last night BUT someone else from Disney contacted me last night after my email and is phoning me at 3 to help me move resorts!