Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 29 Aug 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Low? I suppose it depends on your definition.

It's only 9:25am and Slinky Dog has a 55 minutes queue, RnRC and ToT have 40 minute waits, the wait for Kylo Ren is 60 minutes. When I looked a couple of hours ago, SDD had a 50 minute wait - this was at 7am in the morning FL time. The park usually isn't even open at that time.

Sure, it's not stupidly busy but I wouldn't say the rest of the park was quiet. Not at just half an hour after it would usually have opened.
It’s quiet compared to when we were there in July/early August ...an hour after opening rnr and tot were well over an hour so 40 mins 3 1/2 hours after opening is quiet.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Entered HS by boat from Beach Club at around 10:30. Had a 11:40 ressie at the Cantina so straight into Galaxy’s Edge. It is very busy lol.

Queues currently to get in to the shops. 150 min wait for the Millennium Falcon, so we have entered via the single rider line 👍. Cantina was great we managed to get a booth (sharing with others). DS has the blue milk, I had the Bespin Fizz and DH had Jedi Mind Trick (You can have 2 drinks each only).

Edited at 05:36 PM.
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Entered HS by boat from Beach Club at around 10:30. Had a 11:40 ressie at the Cantina so straight into Galaxy’s Edge. It is very busy lol.

Queues currently to get in to the shops. 150 min wait for the Millennium Falcon, so we have entered via the single rider line 👍. Cantina was great we managed to get a booth (sharing with others). DS has the blue milk, I had the Bespin Fizz and DH had Jedi Mind Trick (You can have 2 drinks each only).
Please update if you can how you get on with single rider and wait times. We are there this evening, we have an 8.30 reservation. What were the drinks like?
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Please update if you can how you get on with single rider and wait times. We are there this evening, we have an 8.30 reservation. What were the drinks like?
Took 31 mins in single rider line 👍

The drinks we picked were nice, would definitely have mine again 😊
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Brilliant thank you, depending what the standby wait time says when we are there, I now just need to persuade my 8 year old who hates sitting by strangers that it might be worth it to get on the ride single rider! 31 min is great.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Brilliant thank you, depending what the standby wait time says when we are there, I now just need to persuade my 8 year old who hates sitting by strangers that it might be worth it to get on the ride single rider! 31 min is great.
You all sit I separate seats so you don’t have to interact with any other riders 👍. Enjoy!
Old 29 Aug 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

You all sit I separate seats so you don’t have to interact with any other riders 👍. Enjoy!
Fab thank you I will tell him that!
Old 29 Aug 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

If anyone is interested all the rides at Seaworld were a walk on today😀
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Just to get it clear they are using a normal line plus a single rider line for the ride? That's interesting DH said the SR line was the same as the everybody line (mind you where he got that from I don't actually know) He will be well please if there is a SR line as I am not sure I actually want to do the ride (chicken). Was the park open as normal and you just went straight to GA for your reservation time an hour beforehand and were allowed in ? We have reservations for OGA's for 11.15am when we are there, interested to know the procedure to get in. Like you, might not bother to get there at 6am if you can get in any way for your reservation. Was there a line for reservation holders? Sorry for all the questions
Old 29 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

We had no plans to come today, we were at Epcot and saw it was open for anyone so decided to walk over.

Somehow got lost and I need up getting the boat instead.

Arrived here about 4pm and it’s all relatively calm. Not trying to ride smugglers run but just having a rönto wrap and a beer (on the dining plan) got a special opening day photo and my coke so it’s turned out well.

I think the crowds hit early and now people have headed off tired
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List