Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Sep 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Glad you had a great trip in the end, what an adventure!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Rachel what a fantastic sense of humour you have ... great report to read ... well done on the fact you are all still talking to each other and that you all managed to have a wonderful holiday despite all the trauma !
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
😂😂😂 this is so funny to read. I’m sure parts were not funny but it’s those tales you tell later where you absolutely roar laughing for years to come.
Thankyou for the report 😂😂
So glad you found it funny. You have to make light of these things and it actually made me laugh reading it back 😂
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Wow what an adventure!
What mozzie bracelets did you use? No matter what I do I get bitten alive
Just ones from amazon. Think you get 12 bracelets. Each bracelet lasts for days though. Brilliant things and I was so dubious too. X
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Goodness me what a ride! am mostly impressed that you all got on so well through all this! We dibbers tend to be zealous planners but this goes to show that even with great planning stuff still goes wrong sometimes you sound like you still had an amazing time (maybe a spa day is needed for you when you get home?)
I know especially with it being the first holiday. Very testing but we made it through and actually much closer now too x
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

This will be a holiday you never forget! I’m so impressed at how calm you all remained and that everyone is still talking.

Hope the final journey goes ok.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
This will be a holiday you never forget! I’m so impressed at how calm you all remained and that everyone is still talking.

Hope the final journey goes ok.
My daughter has struck up the most amazing bond with Kieran. She’s only met him twice before. He wasn’t incredible with her. Lovely relationship to see progress throughout the 2 week x
Old 6 Sep 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wowsers that made me laugh , it shouldn’t but it did love the couple counselling bit lol. He sounds like a keeper for sure so perhaps a less eventful wedding in Florida ? hope you drove back without any other events . Thanks for sharing x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Wowsers that made me laugh , it shouldn’t but it did love the couple counselling bit lol. He sounds like a keeper for sure so perhaps a less eventful wedding in Florida ? hope you drove back without any other events . Thanks for sharing x
Haha good I’m glad. Well we haven’t left the airport yet but hopefully it’s a nice and speedy journey. X
Old 6 Sep 19, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
kateh134
Imagineer

Thank you for posting. I followed the Esta saga and was so glad you found a solution and were able to go on your trip, albeit a day later. I know I shouldn’t laugh at others’ misfortunes, but your post made me chuckle and if you survived that trip, then you can survive anything! Any future trips will be very boring by comparison.