Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 May 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Sandra I feel your pain. Im so bored now! Have cleaned everything, cleared out every cupboard, watched all of netflix, mowed lawn every way possible, takked to my plants and read about fifteen books! My average screen time last week was six hours a day!

This weather doesnt help does it? I took the recycling bin out last night, wind caught the lid and it smashed up into my face nearly breaking my nose!

Your dinner looks delicious 😋 just keep eating I say.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Elisebev
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
As per twin mummys suggesion, my wife chills doing bead art. The picture of the tiger below consists of tens of thousands of small beads that make up the picture.

My wife is currently making a bead art picture of our doggy (about 50,000 small beads). She sent the picture off of our doggy (taken on an old mobile phone) and the company send the base and all the beads with instructions of where to put them. I think it costs around £30 which keeps Mrs MH busy for weeks and she really enjoys doing it.

Similar to this I’ve just starting doing diamond paintings. Finding it very soothing. Something I can pick up and put down but which does not require a lot of concentration. I’ve done a small one, started a big one and got two more big ones ordered. I’m now on the hunt for a small one that I can make into a clock. With diamond painting, you can also get custom ones done
Elisebev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Sandra I feel your pain. Im so bored now! Have cleaned everything, cleared out every cupboard, watched all of netflix, mowed lawn every way possible, takked to my plants and read about fifteen books! My average screen time last week was six hours a day!

This weather doesnt help does it? I took the recycling bin out last night, wind caught the lid and it smashed up into my face nearly breaking my nose!

Your dinner looks delicious 😋 just keep eating I say.
Louise dh was cooking on the bbq and I was putting down plants and a big gust of wind took our table and parasol flying practically into the fire. The plants went flying and doggy ended up hiding under my legs (well they are getting bigger by the day)! The dressing on that kebab was yougurt so healthy. I hope your nose is ok, have you seen into the night it’s dubbed badly but we binge watched it over the weekend, quite exciting but the acting’s a bit off!
Old 11 May 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Can’t help with the boredom as I am feeling the same this week but had to say my 17 year old son is stuck to me too 😀 very strange as in normal times I hardly see him. My friend told me clearing out the kitchen drawer ( everyone has one where rubbish collects don’t they ) will take a few hours of my day but I felt that was a step too far so refused 😀 maybe tomorrow I will be more motivated.
Old 11 May 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Been on sick since March 18th, returned to work today (fab boss as he has allowed me to work from home for now as he doesn't feel only being off the meds for 2 weeks is long enough time to recover from pneumonia). Felt funny actually 'working today' but i've been left alone even by the dogs haha (i finished work at 2pm due to new hours but worked through my lunch - well actually forgot about it!). whilst i've been off i've enrolled on courses for my mental health which now help as part of me working from home, played games with kids and hubby. I have just started to go for very short walks (the mask certainly helps on days like today when it is freezing out there!) with my 17yr old, she is looking after me she said. My kids (17 &13) have been completing work, baking, making meals (this part they doing this for payment though, they not daft), the 17yr old has enrolled on free courses through MOOC to help with UCAS application and been on virtual uni tours. The youngest has now turned into an exercise nut, both are competitive swimmers so obviously no swimming for weeks so she is off on 3km runs every days and doing 30min-hour work outs each day.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by JLH View Post
Can’t help with the boredom as I am feeling the same this week but had to say my 17 year old son is stuck to me too 😀 very strange as in normal times I hardly see him. My friend told me clearing out the kitchen drawer ( everyone has one where rubbish collects don’t they ) will take a few hours of my day but I felt that was a step too far so refused 😀 maybe tomorrow I will be more motivated.
Our kitchen drawer needs cleaning, don’t think I could do that as that’s soul destroying! Funny how our teens are stuck to us, missing friends I suppose and my dd laptop needs a new hard drive. Maybe she’ll leave me alone once it’s fixed,
Old 11 May 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Our kitchen drawer needs cleaning, don’t think I could do that as that’s soul destroying! Funny how our teens are stuck to us, missing friends I suppose and my dd laptop needs a new hard drive. Maybe she’ll leave me alone once it’s fixed,
My son is getting as bad my dog for following me around 😀
Old 11 May 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Louise dh was cooking on the bbq and I was putting down plants and a big gust of wind took our table and parasol flying practically into the fire. The plants went flying and doggy ended up hiding under my legs (well they are getting bigger by the day)! The dressing on that kebab was yougurt so healthy. I hope your nose is ok, have you seen into the night it’s dubbed badly but we binge watched it over the weekend, quite exciting but the acting’s a bit off!
I haven’t seen that series no, I will have to take a look! My nose is fine now thanks but I will be pleased when this windy weather is gone!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Feebee2 View Post
We've got a fly! Have tried all morning to free it out of the window with no success. Now we are in pursuit with the fly squat. Highlight of our lockdown.
Ha ha name him and keep him as a pet, get him a little collar and lead!
Old 11 May 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

I find that by the time I've made the kids do some school work, been for a walk (either alone or dragging the kids), done a bit of housework and provided some dinner then my day is nearly over

So much for my ideas of learning new things, spring cleaning my house, doing fun stuff with the kids and binge watching a load of netflix - I don't seem to have any extra time!
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List