Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Aug 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
My LB isn't 3 until November so we have a while yet thankfully... although I don't think it will be long before he hits the limit of his current 18kg seat so we will look at getting a 25kg ERF seat... I have heard great things about Axkid ones!

My sister is fortunate in having petite children, she managed to keep my niece RF in her two-way elite until almost 8!
Oh wow! 8 is a great achievement. I’ve zero chance of that sadly. We have the TWE in my dads car and it doesn’t have the shoulder rests do I feel gives a little longer. We’ve also got the move in my dads for my son but the minikid we have in ours is amazing, it auto adjusts on the head rest each time and wiggle tightens the teathers to take any fitting errors out - I love that seat. Highly recommended! We had the Cybex 2.0 before but had a bump and replaced with the minikids Which are so much better.
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have used the shuttle from CDG airport, it took ages as we got stuck in traffic... but if you don’t want to take the mini kids (understand as they are huge and expensive If they get damaged) and you don’t want to do the train then the shuttle is your only Option I think?

Why do you hate the train? Could you not hate it long enough for the trip,’ it’s much quicker if the connections are in your favour. And would save you the car seat hassle? Or could you do Eurostar? I can’t remember where you live sorry x x
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
Oh wow! 8 is a great achievement. I’ve zero chance of that sadly. We have the TWE in my dads car and it doesn’t have the shoulder rests do I feel gives a little longer. We’ve also got the move in my dads for my son but the minikid we have in ours is amazing, it auto adjusts on the head rest each time and wiggle tightens the teathers to take any fitting errors out - I love that seat. Highly recommended! We had the Cybex 2.0 before but had a bump and replaced with the minikids Which are so much better.
We love our mini kids as well!
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
We have used the shuttle from CDG airport, it took ages as we got stuck in traffic... but if you don’t want to take the mini kids (understand as they are huge and expensive If they get damaged) and you don’t want to do the train then the shuttle is your only Option I think?

Why do you hate the train? Could you not hate it long enough for the trip,’ it’s much quicker if the connections are in your favour. And would save you the car seat hassle? Or could you do Eurostar? I can’t remember where you live sorry x x
Thank you lovely! We are in West Yorkshire do trains are a pain as soooooo far!

We’ve booked! I went with the shuttle in the end. We literally debated everything and decided as it was our first time stick to what we kinda know (as we always get ME) and go with the shuttle. I shall report back! I guess I’m slightly lucky as both kids are quite big now and a bit older do not babies so my worry is less than it was when they were tiny - I still worry loads and safety is my number 1 but I do feel better now they are getting older! xxx
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
We love our mini kids as well!
Omg I totally forgot to tell you too - we got the harness replaced! It’s 100% better! It’s like a different seat. Mine are really close to the limit now, I can’t believe it. I reckon come the new year they are out of them. Holy moly! High back booster realm - argh.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Old 28 Aug 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you lovely! We are in West Yorkshire do trains are a pain as soooooo far!

We’ve booked! I went with the shuttle in the end. We literally debated everything and decided as it was our first time stick to what we kinda know (as we always get ME) and go with the shuttle. I shall report back! I guess I’m slightly lucky as both kids are quite big now and a bit older do not babies so my worry is less than it was when they were tiny - I still worry loads and safety is my number 1 but I do feel better now they are getting older! xxx

Glad you are all sorted. Now you can plan your assault on the parks!
Old 28 Aug 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Omg I totally forgot to tell you too - we got the harness replaced! It’s 100% better! It’s like a different seat. Mine are really close to the limit now, I can’t believe it. I reckon come the new year they are out of them. Holy moly! High back booster realm - argh.
Glad you got yours done: ours has been perfect since they changed it. So much less annoying and all the family can put them in and out now. I used to her the hump with them for twisting the straps 🤣
Old 29 Aug 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Thank you!
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL