Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Aug 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
December 21 ticket gamble?

I’m normally quite decisive but this time I haven’t a clue!

We have a deposit on 14 day ultimates for next year, I need to pay this soon if we want to keep them, I have no problem doing this but...

Maybe the new tickets when available be a better option? If they are like universals new 7 in 14 day tickets that would be better for us anyway, we don’t really use the water parks but do park hop and use them a good few times for golf?
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Im in a similar postition. need to pay them in 2 weeks or do we chance it. I think im more worried that we still cant go and then what happens with the tickets
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by timnlaura View Post
Im in a similar postition. need to pay them in 2 weeks or do we chance it. I think im more worried that we still cant go and then what happens with the tickets
Are these the tickets that if paid for by 24th August are valid for Oct Nov Dec next year. Anyone know if they are actually valid, don't want to pay remainder if when/if we get there they are no good.?
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Eh, I booked with attraction tickets and they said don't worry, payment due 4 weeks before we go... That's for 9thbdec 2021
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MTEC View Post
Eh, I booked with attraction tickets and they said don't worry, payment due 4 weeks before we go... That's for 9thbdec 2021
Wow that’s good, I’ll try my luck on the phone but the email said different! Well done
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

How odd. I've screen shot my email but can't figure out how to put it on here. Uts asking for a url? I've emailed them again asking them to confirm it.
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Dear Marie,

We wanted to get in touch about an update from Walt Disney World.

You may notice on our website that new bookings for 2021 Disney Tickets will now only be valid for entry until 26th September 2021. As you already have a confirmed Disney Ticket Booking with us, we want to reassure you that your ticket will be valid for use anytime in 2021 (tickets must be activated by 31 December 2021).

When the Disney Parks in Florida reopen from the 11th July 2020, theme park capacity will be limited as Disney welcomes guests back to the magic. Consequently, attendance until 26 September 2021 will be managed through the new Disney Park Pass System. Disney will release more information for guests travelling after this date in due course.

Consequently, you do not need to do anything unless you plan to visit the Disney parks before 26 September 2021. We will be in touch again once we have further updates from Disney to share with you regarding Disney theme park visits 27 September - 31 December 2021.

However, if you are planning on visiting before 26 September 2021, it may be advisable to pay your balance so that you can receive your tickets and make a reservation for the Disney Parks you wish to visit. To view the Disney Park Pass System for reservations until 26 September 2021, click here. This calendar will be live from June 28th 2020.

If you have any questions, please do call us and we’ll do our best to help. We do have all available sales and customer service people working but ask that you are patient during this very busy time.

Phone Icon
Call 0800 223 0324 - Our expert team are available Mon to Fri: 9am - 7pm, Sat: 10am - 4pm.

Email Icon
Or email us here

We will be in touch again if there are any further updates to share with you.

With best wishes,
AttractionTickets.com
Old 12 Aug 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Checked on messenger too. They said still no more news so no rush to pay
Old 12 Aug 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

I wonder if they have paid for the tickets outright and know they will sell them if you don’t pay in the end. Orlando attraction tickets for sure need paid by the 24th.

I emailed to ask them what would happen if parks were closed or holidays cancelled and they have a guarantee with them so would only lose £10 each. This was also at the bottom of the email.

Please note that your balance will need to be paid by the 24th of August
2020, as tickets for October 2021 will be specific tickets valid from
the 27th of September 2021 - 31st of December 2021 , an email was sent
out on the 2nd of July 2020 stating all this information.
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

Ah maybe then. I'm just relieved I'm OK for now I almost booked through Orlando attraction tickets too