Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 3 Nov 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MoragSybil
A Guest at All-Stars

Suncream and toiletries

Where is best to buy high factor suncream and the usual toiletries speedily on arrival at orlando airport (MCO), or convient for Kissimmee (nearish to Medieval Times)?
MoragSybil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MoragSybil View Post
Where is best to buy high factor suncream and the usual toiletries speedily on arrival at orlando airport (MCO), or convient for Kissimmee (nearish to Medieval Times)?
There is a big Walmart near Medieval Times.
Old 3 Nov 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

There's also a Dollar Tree smaller sizes but then you are not chucking out half used big bottles of stuff
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I second going to Walmart - went to one close to Disney on my first full day and stocked up on things like sunscreen and mouthwash, in addition to a whole lot of snacks!

RE high factor sunscreen - I bought a bottle of Neutrogena SPF 70, but remember seeing something like SPF 105 or similar as well there.
Old 4 Nov 19, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We buy the Coppertone spray at either Walmart, Target or Publix, depending on what stage of the trip we are at.
I find it brilliant being a fair skinned - look a the sun and I burn - type of person.
Factor 50 is as high as I go though as there not much extra protection to be gained from the higher SPFs.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

We bought Banana boat factor 50 which is waterproof and sweat proof from Walmart and was impressed. We went in September this year and temperatures were mid 30s and we didn’t burn once. I usually buy Ultrasun for European holidays but didn’t want to use valuable luggage space.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

I always buy the Banana Boat Sports stuff. Its the best sun cream ive found
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MoragSybil
A Guest at All-Stars

Thanks everyone. Sometimes it can be hard to find the high factor stuff - which my GP told me to use, and even many years ago gave me a prescription for - but now I just buy it.
MoragSybil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List