Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 6 Jun 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Fab idea! I will have a report for when we go in October/November. I probably won't post until we're home in November though x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Update made:

caitlinsmummy added (October) with pre-trip
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it

Edited at 03:32 PM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Thank you! Not sure if the link to my pre-trippie could be added for now could it, then update it when I start my trip report? X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
OK done and I've changed it to Pre-Trip. If you're posting it in the Trip Report forum you have to promise to take photos of all the food (or at least blame the family for any fails ) Linking across to there we're crossing the streams I tell you
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 18, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
OK done and I've changed it to Pre-Trip. If you're posting it in the Trip Report forum you have to promise to take photos of all the food (or at least blame the family for any fails ) Linking across to there we're crossing the streams I tell you

I'll post the actual trip report in this part of the forum I promise captain

I will probably do a trip and food report ... or at least I'm aiming too ... may only manage one xx
Old 7 Jun 18, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post

I'll post the actual trip report in this part of the forum I promise captain

I will probably do a trip and food report ... or at least I'm aiming too ... may only manage one xx
We can both try and see if we succeed with double reports!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Update made:

Dr.JumbaJookiba trip added, report in In Progress (June) :

Also found and fixed a couple of broken links that I could have sworn were working before. If you spot anything like this just note it on here please

BTW where a report is not updated for a long time, say 3 months I'll put the status to On a Break or something similar and then work out what to do with them later if it stays. There will need to be some sort of end of year archive and roll-over to stop the list getting too long (will prob link to an archive thread)
Old 11 Jun 18, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I will be having another food report for definite. It will be May 2019 however not September. Title to follow.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I will be having another food report for definite. It will be May 2019 however not September. Title to follow.
oops sorry, corrected - we await another classic title Is that correct now in the tracker (or do you want to keep the pre-trip link just without the title?)

Edited at 05:48 PM.
Old 11 Jun 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Update made:

gjdjud trip corrected to May 2019, pre-trip/title tbc