Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 16 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
JoS
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 06
Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
😂 that what I meant to say what a dope ME
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Vegas
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
#18
cartoonp
Thread Starter
Joker in the pack

 
cartoonp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Location: Norfolk

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is its fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
all change maybe Disneyland Paris
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 05:09 AM  
Link to this Post
#19
JoS
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 06
Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is its fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldnt complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Vegas
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
#20
cartoonp
Thread Starter
Joker in the pack

 
cartoonp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Location: Norfolk

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldnt complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
Hi yes we are not done TOK but thinking of it we are doing Terry Fator this time which is someone I always wanted to see after seeing him ON AGT
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
all change maybe Disneyland Paris
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
JoS
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 06
Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Hi yes we are not done TOK but thinking of it we are doing Terry Fator this time which is someone I always wanted to see after seeing him ON AGT
Hope you enjoy it and your holiday
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Vegas
Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
cartoonp
Thread Starter
Joker in the pack

 
cartoonp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Location: Norfolk

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Hope you enjoy it and your holiday
Thank you x
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
all change maybe Disneyland Paris
Reply With Quote
Reply
Orlando Attraction Tickets

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Attraction Tickets Direct

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
American Attractions

theDIBB Menu

FairFX

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2397
CaxtonFX  $1.2631
Covent Garden FX  $1.2664
FAIRFX  $1.2625
John Lewis  $1.2695
M&S  $1.2414
Post Office  $1.2429
Sainsburys  $1.2359
TESCO  $1.2387
Travelex  $1.2349
Updated: 22:30 20/10/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1123
CaxtonFX  €1.1322
Covent Garden FX  €1.1291
FAIRFX  €1.1320
John Lewis  €1.1393
M&S  €1.1166
Post Office  €1.1156
Sainsburys  €1.1088
TESCO  €1.1121
Travelex  €1.1105
Updated: 22:30 20/10/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Sun 20th Oct 5:53pm
Now: 30C/86F
Broken Clouds
Broken Clouds
Cloud Cover: 75%
Wind: 9mph - WNW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1013mb
Humidity: 52%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 21:50 20/10/2019